Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Bird Flu And Fema Trains Fact Fear Mongering


Bird Flu And Fema Trains Fact Fear Mongering
One of the things I said that I would use this ministry for besides using it to spread the good news of the holy Gospel of Jesus Christ from a prophetic perspective was to use it to alert others about the dark, spiritual forces that truly exist in this world.

These evil forces - - including those men and women who are demonically influenced or possessed by Satan's demons - - are doing all they can and all they're allowed to do in a blatant attempt to control and destroy us before their time here is up.

With that in mind, I want to spend some time looking at a subject that's been taking the Internet by storm in recent weeks. I've held off on reporting about it until now because I wanted to see if it had any legs, and whether or not it took off.

Sure, I've touched upon it before in past columns:



FEMA CAMPS A REALITY


IS YOUR PASTOR ON THE FEMA PAYROLL?

MARTIAL LAW: PLAUSIBLE SCENARIO OR PARANOID DELUSION?

FEMA CAMPS AND PROPHECY


BIRD FLU (H5N1) AND PROPHECY

However, I'm sorry to say that the whispers of concern are increasing by the day, and many fellow Brothers and Sisters in Christ whom I respect have written to ask me when I'm going to finally get around to focusing our attention on this given the very serious implications. Plus, these stories (especially if true) make the issue more urgent than ever before.

Today, we need to consider what is being reported by others across the country regarding the Avian Flu/Bird Flu and FEMA Trains.

Yet, before we take a closer look, I want to be crystal clear that my intention is not to foster a spirit of anxiety and fear. Absolutely not! Don't let this information leave you feeling that way. If it does, seek the Lord, ask Him to forgive you, and then pray that He lifts you up with His courage and strength. Besides, as Christians, we shouldn't be afraid of those who can hurt our body, but only afraid of the One who can hurt our soul. We need to rest in Him and rely on His promises.

So, I present the following not to scare anyone, but to simply alert us all to the very real possibility that this could very well be 100% true, and, therefore, about to spiral out of control all around us. If that's the case then at least we'll all have enough advance warning to seek His face for genuine forgiveness and mercy as we repent of our sins, and ask Him for the shed blood of Jesus Christ to wash over us, protect us, and keep us worthy to escape the things to come.

What do we make of recent reports that indicate that Avian Flu/Bird Flu is being shipped to different parts of the country? What do we make of recent reports that indicate that our government is preparing for some kind of mass casulty event as evidenced by the growing presence of FEMA Camps, FEMA coffins, FEMA Trains all with some rather unusual features?

Take a look at this series of videos making the rounds on the Internet:

"MARY", CALLER TO THE "POWER HOUR" ON MARCH 30, 2009, GIVES MANY DETAILS THAT THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY IS TRANSPORTING AND DISTRIBUTING BIRD FLU IN MASS QUANTITIES.

I will say this. These recent videos leave me suspicious because at the "precise time" that they are beginning to gain some traction and are becoming quite popular I came across another
"State and federal authorities are investigating a finding of suspected non-pathogenic or low-pathogenic avian influenza in a single broiler/breeder poultry farm in western Kentucky. The strain poses minimal risk to human health and is not the high-pathogenic strain associated with human and poultry deaths in other countries.State Veterinarian Robert C. Stout has quarantined the farm, which produces hatching eggs for Perdue Farms Inc. Perdue plans to depopulate 20,000 chickens in two houses on the farm. The Kentucky Department of Agriculture is conducting surveillance on backyard flocks within a two-mile radius of the farm."

Hmmm, well that's odd, huh? I mean, when's the last time you remember reading a similar story in this country involving one of the world's major chicken processing companies? Yeah, me neither. It's also odd that I didn't hear about it in the mainstream news. Wanna know what's even "odder" than that? Jim Perdue, Chairman of Perdue Farms Inc., said in AN INTERVIEW DATED FEBRUARY 13, 2006, that it was likely only a matter of time before the United States is hit with a case of avian influenza.

"THERE WILL BE AN OUTBREAK [OF A MILDER STRAIN], MOST LIKELY WITHIN THE NEXT FEW YEARS," PERDUE SAID IN AN INTERVIEW. Sales could drop, he said, based on unjustified fears of a health threat, and that would require an effective and prompt consumer-education campaign to be undertaken to shore up consumer attitudes in the United States.

This also reminds me of something else that Not Another CONspiracy wrote about in March. What was the focus of that particular piece:

> Government Shutting Down Banks

> Police State

> FEMA Camps

> Martial Law

> August / September 2009

> ?

Why were those things mentioned? Take a look at this:


STEVE QUAYLE'S BROADCAST ON APRIL 6TH promotes a "prepare now" message too (with more fervor and passion than ever before from him!).

So, make no mistake, the scenario they present is EXTREMELY plausible!

If the dollar continues to die, and the banking system continues it's path of destruction, it would be quite easy to shut them down. In fact, it could be the only thing the administration will be able to do to "save" the system. Let's be honest though, because if that were to happen, according to the media, the "official story" will be to tell all of us that they all "failed," rather than the truth of the matter, which would be that the government actually shut them down (now, there have been 23 U.S.BANK "FAILURES" already this year we were just told).

Plus, it also lines up with the alert that came from Indiana about two months ago. Take it with a grain of salt because it is referenced on a public message board, but this is supposedly a first hand witness account from a military source found HERE that claims that a Pastor was told by a military officer to start stocking up on food, weapons, and ammo. Of course, LAST SUMMER Indiana saw even more military "urban warfare" training too.

For what it's worth, the woman in the video who goes by the name "VALANO72" is a self-professed Christian who seems very sincere. In fact, I believe it was her channel where I originally stumbled upon that "Daniel's Timeline" series of studies before everyone else starting alerting me to it in other places. Spend some time on HER CHANNEL because there's A TON of information there. Again, take it for what it's worth under prayerful consideration. Food for thought.

So, what do we make of all this? Is a Bird Flu/Bio Attack False Flag event imminent? As Not Another CONspiracy wrote, "This is wild stuff. I don't know what to think. This sounds so credible it's almost unbelievable. But we know the unbelievable/unthinkable is what happens. You know, the known unknowns that we know "DONALD RUMSFELD" spoke of and the outrageous conspiracy theories "GEORGE W. BUSH" spoke of?"

In addition, I agree wholeheartedly with what one Look Up Fellowship community member (Todd/KingAir001) recently wrote about this: "As all of you may know, I try to study and keep abreast of the latest developments occurring around us, and tonight is no exception. Please understand that if I recommend or send out a video it does not mean I support everything that is being said, nor does it mean I support or even know WHO is saying it. Sometimes I am in a position that where I read/see certain information that I think is credible, but I have to be concerned on how that information is received and processed. This is just such an example. I have NO IDEA who is presenting this information in this video. Nonetheless, I am passing it around. I have heard WAY TOO MANY types of examples in this video for it to just be meaningless. I am NOT trying to scare anyone. It is my RESPONSIBILITY to make decisions on information when I receive it, and to determine if it warrants sharing with this group. I have made the decision to share this information with you, and for YOU yourself to personally decide its merit. This video concerns the transportation of ACTIVE Bird Flu viruses etc all over this nation for some evil purpose of the NWO to be released upon our nation and innocent citizens. Once again, please take this information with a grain of salt, and decide for yourself what you will make of it. For me, and my family, it looks and sounds EXACTLY like what these evil sinister forces are willing to do to our own populations to control and herd us after the fact to suppress any forms of open rebellion and resistance to their plans. Decide for yourself." Amen Brother! I couldn't have said it any better myself.

They have a point there you know. It kinda reminds me of the whole "truth is often stranger than fiction..." mantra. Either way, it's all very interesting and suspicious at the same time so please keep your eyes and ears open.

Oh yeah, did I mention that Not Another CONspiracy also noted that THE LATEST EPISODE OF "24" just last Monday was about almost the exact same scenario! Lovely. We all know from past articles here that popular TV/Film is where we often find "advance warning" of real-world events that are coming soon. I wonder what last night's episode was about. HEY, WASN'T IT ANOTHER FOX TV SHOW THAT EERILY PREDICTED 9/11?

In the final analysis, there can really only be two conclusions. Either this is a fact (and all these reports are true), or it's nothing more than fear mongering by those who seek to condition and control us through the fear of death and uncertainty.

Pray for discernment. Next, please join me in saying the following prayers as well:

"Father God, I know I need You because I am a sinner, but also know that I can never get to You on my own. There's nothing I can do on my own to make up for my sins; nothing I could do on my own to earn favor and forgiveness from You or to secure my place in Heaven when I die. The only thing I can do is to make a conscious decision that You sent Your one and only Son Jesus Christ, and that He came to this world for me. He took my sins upon Himself, was crucified in my place, died for me, and was resurrected so that I may live forever. I accept Him and His sacrifice, and desperately want to receive Your Son Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. When He conquered death for my sake He gave me access to You. Thank You for Your grace and Your mercy. Thank You for forgiving me and for sending the Holy Spirit to transform my life from this moment forward. I pray that You transform my life from this day forward and give me a heart and a mind that desires to not only get to know You, but to be with You as much as possible. Teach me how to live, and teach me how to share this message with others before it's too late for them. Amen."

"Dear Lord, I pray that you will not remember the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions. Please think of me according to Your mercy and for Your goodness' sake, O Lord. Lord I turn from all of those sins that I committed and I ask for Your help in washing the memory and thoughts of that sin completely from my mind. Please restore me to faithful obedience to Your Word, and fill me with Your Holy Spirit anew, so that I may keep Your commands all the days of my life. Lord Jesus, I invite you into my heart anew today, and I ask forgiveness for all of my sin. Jesus, thank you for dying for my sins and for forgiving me of them through your shed blood for me on the cross. Please take away all the sinful 'old things' in my heart that defile me, and replace them with the 'good things' that you desire to grow in to my life. Please wash away all the sinful crud and tendencies toward evil and replace them with a hunger and thirst for your righteousness. I need your help, Lord God, in living this new life in Christ. Please send your Holy Spirit afresh into my life to help me, heal me, lead me and transform me. I also pray that your shed blood washes over me, protects me, and that I am counted worthy to escape the things that are coming upon this world in the form of your righteous judgment. Lastly, I pray that you have mercy on this nation even though we deserve your fierce judgment for our blatant sins that are before you. Help us to see the error in our ways as individuals and as a nation, and lead us to repentance before it's too late for us. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen."

(RESEARCH: NOT ANOTHER CONSPIRACY)



Tags: a couple of new  church image in library new new testament testament  hoodoo spells  lucid dream induction  prize templeton  is black magic real