Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Black Guard


Black Guard 02
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
The word of Sin is Restriction.

I am a Black Guard.

On the Border of the Realm of Light I sit, watching for denizens of the vast Wasteland who may
wander to my single Post.

I, who was a Dark fiend.
I who was utterly repulsed by the Forces of Light and all they
represented.

I am a Black Guard.

What has brought me to this place?

...

One winter I grew bored with the gloomy Underworld.
I decided to foresake it and live in the Land of Light.
I visited, yet did not have the Will to remain.
I was given sustenance, comfort and rest.
I returned to the Darkness
refreshed.

Thereafter I made occasional visits to the Upper World.
I wandered the Wasteland alone,
content in solitary exploration and unexpected joys.

One evening I was returning home,
when I heard a Voice.

She said that She could not tell me who She was,
but that She would like to know Me better.
I was just as interested and,
over time, fell deeply in love with Her.
Gradually, She led me to forms in


ee Me
and come to know Me.

If I served faithfully, and with diligence,
She would one day wed Me. I name Her Hikaru, Goddess of the Sun.

Thus I sit, a Black Guard,
watching for my kin who come to plunder and destroy;
dreaming of bells and flowers,
kisses and tears.

Wondering when my Love will call Me from this Post
into Her Temple of Delight.

I wait, I watch. I dream...
and I smile.

Invoke Me under My Stars! Love is the law, love under will.

Frater Nigris, Tyagi Nagasiva.

part two
-

To Me! To Me! Ever unto Me!

so long I waited, the tears of loneliness dried
and came to rest within my Heart as joy.

quested to champion the Dark and translate
the babbling utterances of fiends to the fauns and daffodils.

oh My Goddess, Hikaru, I serve faithfully, and with
diligence, knowing that in Your Beneficence,
You will see My love for You in its purity, and call.

the Light Demons I have befriended and loved withdrew,
understanding the horror of My appointed Task,
abandoning Me to solitude and subversion into Tao.

ages I forget the day She'd wed Me. forgotten Her
name, when comes no Word from Her Quadrant, Her Throne.
still my Heart beats with joy in the Heat of Her love,
enthralled in the passion of service to My Queen,
that Center of Xenophilic Splendor,
Source of Pleasure and Bastion of Wisdom...

My waiting become enchantment, watching ensorcelry,
delusion dreaming, an Arrow moving faster and faster
toward a Target never seen, blinded to Eye and Mind.
My smile a haggard memory of assignment to My Post,
the Post a life of encrusting armor, sealing Me in.

I am a Black Guard.
on the Border of the Realm of Light I sit, watching for
denizens of the vast Wasteland who may wander to my border.
here I sit, watching for kin who come to plunder and destroy;
dreaming of bells and flowers, kisses and tears; wondering when
My Love will call Me from this Desert into Her Temple of Delight.

that Love a hazy memory of shade and disillusion,
a Promise never fulfilled, a Hint always withdrawn,
a Secret forever banished to the Outer Reaches,
where I used to dwell.

when from behind, of a sudden, and without warning,
come the sound of footprints, the rustling of magical bags,
and the soft purr of a whispery feline.

an invitation, says the Messenger Kitten, from the wilds
of Interior Luminaria, a noblewoman blinded from birth,
requesting visitation from the Black Guard.

thrice-thwarted was My response, though expert I was
in navigating the Highway Photonos, its shuttles and carriage
eventually giving way with an application of Will.

into a cavern of rustic decor, replete in cordials and roses
atop its mighty expanse, magical and healing wells of power
spot the gloomy castle ruling a luxious domain.

and there on a stonework, bedecked in gossamer and lace,
sat the most beautiful of fae, knee-up in a bookread,
and beckoning Me to half-light, agape in knowing her presence.

'I have called you', She said, setting aside Her Savory tome,
'for a Wedding, a Marriage of Souls.' She spoke then of a
character of glory whom I was certain was to be Her husband;
one who would no doubt need a Guard such as I
to engage the Darkness that the Good Folk, in their wisdom,
are always bringing to their wood (the Blessed Shade).

She toured me through the cavern and its garden,
the pavillion and its magical wells,
calling it Her Temple of Delight;
a respite from the world, the bounty of Her effulgence,
and imbued with the work of the Sun.

in the cool morning we lounged beneath an olive tree,
and I asked what I could do for Her.

She replied that She was Queen of the Fae, a small region of Light, and thanked Me for holding My post that She could see Me
and come to know My heart.

She said that I had served faithfully, and with diligence,
and that the worthy called Her Hikaru, Goddess of the Sun.

such grace and beauty, so bedevilling Her ensconcement,
that I forgot all but a whisp of My past, my Post and my Love.
'How perfect you have called Me, for I am a Black Guard,
and I can serve the lucky lord who is to be Your Consort.'

She laughed then, and took my hands.
'silly old demon', smiled. 'there is none but You in my desire,
no longer a need for You to maintain your Post.'
dreadfully confused, after parting from Her Delightful Temple
I hardly believed My eyes, ears, My mind. blood racing,
heart pounding, I said goodbye to My Desert Outpost,
half-convinced I was mad and that this was all some sorcery.

setting the machines to operate alone with routine inspection,
I set off once more to dwell in the Temple of Delight,
and bask in the unendingly beautiful presence
of Hikaru, My Goddess of the Sun.

Take Your Fill of Love as You Will! Free Love right now!

Nigris333, Tyagi Nagasiva
dedicated to my



Tags: the seven secrets unlocking  the ordo templi orienti  nature spirits an introducti  benedict xvi first hours  pat zalewski golden dawn  derivation languages and derivation graph