Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

The Devil Made Me Do It


The Devil Made Me Do It
Accepting responsibility for your own actions is essential to your spiritual growth and power. As described in Law #3 of this blog, what you send out is what you get in return.

All of us have our short comings and failures to be moral. When I first began my journey into witchcraft, I failed to understand the Law of Three. To me, love was a good emotion and there was someone in my life that I loved and from what she said, she loved me. Even despite the fact that our relationship had crumbled around us and she was seeing my former best friend, we remained close friends and did many things together.

So in my ignorance, I perceived my former friend as being the evil one since he was a manipulator and managed to wiggle his way into our relationship. I went to my local pagan supplier and purchased some items I needed for a love sachet to draw her love back to me. The person who was there was not a regular employee and I tried to get "approval" that this spell was not wrong to do and received it. I used rose quartz, an earring that she left behind the last night I was with her, some rose petals and other herbs I will not describe here. I purchased a silver chain to support the sachet around my neck. I performed a powerful love spell the day of the full moon for three hours, then the next day and the next after that repeating what I did on the first day including disassembling my sachet before the ritual and reassembling it during the ritual.

I wore it openly in front of her and when she asked me about it, I informed her it was to draw love to me. I did not explain the intentions. The next three months became a nightmare. She began to become very confused between my old friend and I and it was tearing her apart. She kept thinking of me and dreaming of me until eventually, she broke away from him to have a relationship with me.

The conditions of our reunion was that she was not to see him ever again and if she did, our relationship would never continue. She followed it blindly until he called her to have lunch with her. She went and came straight to me afterward. I was devastated and then I realized that I was the source of the issues at hand.

I removed my sachet from my neck and looked her straight in the eye. I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the top of it off and said, "I release you from my magic."

She didn't understand what was going on, but as I let the contents of the bag fall to the table, she noticed hear earring. But what she didn't understand is that the white crystal in front of her was originally pink when I made the bag!

That's when I knew my spell was powerful. And I told her my story, just as I did here. At first she began to resent me, but then she accepted her part and my old friend's part in all of it and we all accepted responsibility for all of our actions. This healed each of us in ways that we are all still unable to phantom.

So, I made a huge mistake, but looking back, I realized that I knew deep down that it was wrong even with someone telling me it wasn't.

The devil does exist and in some religions such as Christianity, he is a true entity. That is perfectly ok for those who chose that belief in their life path.

I urge you to not consider the outside influences and blame them for your weakness. I challenge you to look the devil that is you and within you and understand that you are human and mistakes are essential keys to spiritual growth and will accelerate your life path in the right direction if you accept your failures as what they are.

Tags: dark magic spell  death row custom  bubbles tiny bubbles green steet holigan  frolic  a computer could write  pope benedict women priest