Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Songs Of Autumn Breath


Songs Of Autumn Breath The Elements

I sing with spells of Autumn's Breath

The elements guide me in Autumn's guise

E A R T H


I am the magic egg inside the earth

my heart alive with black soil and golden seeds

I feel grounded in nature's spirit


anchored in strength... shining with beauty

A I R


I am the wings of a solitary being

I sparkle like a starling reaching for the cosmos


I feel one with the universe

my song a pulse

and I follow where the winds will lead me

F I R E


I am the labyrinth of the sun

like wisdom

I ignite a thousand Kings and Queens


with flames of beauty and poems of light

I am the realm of infinity


the kiss beneath the Twilight

W A T E R


I am the drowning moon

alive in the Magic of sacred knowledge

and flowing with the current of inspiration

changing alll things to silvers

divining the current toward the Eternal within

E T H E R


I am spirit

Immortal, Awake

Empowered with Love


and Wielding the Powers of Transformation and Magic

I Am Autumn


I have become burning orange vapors

escaping my shell

I am shifting within myself


and the sparking layers

fold and bend...taking me

through veils of creation

through corridors of Mists

I Surrender


to the Beauty of Death

and toward the new Life

Standing before me..

Victoria Pettella~



Tags: lucid dream mask  enochian evocation of dr  thou shalt love the lord  true religion market share  coming inspiration poetic soon  jerusalem the burdensome stone