Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Masked Ball Magician


Masked Ball Magician
photo by Daniella Cesarei

I WAS ASKED IF I WOULD BE A MAGICIAN AT A MASKED BALL FOR A CHARITY EVENT FOR RAYS OF SUNSHINE AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN INTERESTING NIGHT!

The day started with a couple of meetings, so I managed to get ONE MAYFAIR an hour before I call time. Earlier in the day I had managed to get hold of a mask from angles, which enabled me to be correctly dressed at the MASKED BALL, as you can see in the photograph above. When I arrived at the venue, I got my CLOSE UP MAGIC ready and wandered round so I could get to know the lie of the land. I put my MASQUERADE MASK on that i had bought earier and as it was the 1st time I'd worn one during a performance it took a few attempts to work out the appropriate way to secure it so that it was comfortable. I spent some time initially speaking to Tiffany Redman, an opera singer, and her mother whom had situated themselves within the VIP section, I stayed here until the event opened.

As people started arriving I noticed that the other MAGICIANS at the event were all downstairs so I stayed within the VIP section is not to tread on their toes of any of the other entertainers. I spent almost the entire evening within the VIP section only venturing down at 11 o'clock but I will write about that in a moment.

It was great to see that everyone had put so much effort into their night out. One of the more bizarre moments of the evening was when during a performance, another MAGICIAN came over and interrupted mine by started performing, he explaining only the best MAGICIANS were allowed to perform in the VIP section and that's why they hadn't seen one yet. When it became apparent, as the other spectators said I was a magician, I was told to chill out, in so uncertain turns, however as I just took a step back and allowed him to continue I'm not entirely sure how he felt I had acted inappropriately, he also exclaimed if i wasn't wear a mask he would have realised, however it was a MASKED BALL. He proceeded to say that he would watch my act before storming off saying I'm not going to wait, even though i had started, it certainly left the weird vibe however it didn't take long to change the atmosphere back to a jovial one.

I had focused most of my efforts onto one side of the balcony within one Mayfair so I headed over to the other side, which was less jam-packed than where I was. I had been performing for 2 hours and in truth due to where I was I had not seen or heard any other acts that were partaking at the event, other than the magician just mentioned and the time was just flying by. Whilst I was performing for a couple they noticed that GREG RUTHERFORD was one of the guests, for those of you reading this and can't place the name with the face he is one of the BRITISH OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALLISTS from the 2012 OLYMPICS. This was the 2nd time I'd seen him at an event in a month however I have yet to write the blog about that event. When I had met him at the last event I'd not had a good opportunity to show him any CLOSE UP MAGIC however at the MASKED BALL I was able to perform and chat with him. One of the other guests that was with him was JONATHAN ABBOTT FROM HUGO BOSS, you may be able to tell from crisp lines and perfect fit, Greg Rutherford suit was made by HUGO BOSS. I performed CLOSE-UP MAGIC to him and his party before mingling with other guests until I realised it was 11 o'clock and headed back downstairs.

I continued performing CLOSE-UP MAGIC to the guests and encouraging them to go and have a look at the signed memorabilia that was being auctioned off in an attempt to raise more money the charity rays of sunshine. My last group I perform to were some of the staff from square mile which included, LOREN PENNEY, she looked amazing in her dress from girl meets dress. When I went over to her I asked if she'd like to see some CLOSE-UP MAGIC. Lauren immediately said yes and told me she was going to guess my name which, unfortunately she failed to do, only remembering 3 of the 4 MAGICIANS names but after my performance she told me she would never forget my name again and the SQUARE MILE twitter feed reiterated this with a tweet

Amazing magic from @ROBERTPOUND at the #SQUAREMILEMASKEDBALL last night. No-one will forget his name!

it was then that I realised I had to rush to get my train home I was able to say goodbye to the SQUARE MILE staff, JONATHAN ABBOTT and GREG RUTHERFORD and friends before rushing home after a very successful night at the MASKED BALL.

The next day I had a lovely message form one of the guest saying @ROBERTPOUND Loved meeting you at the MaskedBall, your skills blew me away! Damn that queen, she always got away from me &@TORIAPENNELL! x and some correspondence Through Facebook, it was a brilliant night that raised a lot of money for charity. I also have a brilliant mask for any other MASKED BALL enquiries.

If you would be interested in booking MAGICIAN ROBERT POUND you can find out more here or go to his contact page here

Till next time.

ROBERT POUND



Tags: if its raining its raining tears from my eye  the temple of heaven  meditation candles  come thou fount come thou king come thou precious prince of peac  seatedgoddess html  magical love potions  what is both a fruit and vegetable