Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Blessings Magic


Blessings Magic 62513
My health is is growing. My body is accepting foods. My soul is healing. But, it hasn't happened without some growing pains. At times I


Fire Fairy


have felt a bit raw and not quite capable of handling things. I've become a little more critical of my world than I would like. So, I've pulled out my Yellow Cowslip Orchid flower essence to help me release these icky feelings. (Beech from the Bach line is another option). On the way home from my long drive Monday evening, I was told to give blessings to those things I've been critical and irritable about. As I blessed, I cried and felt a good kind of tenderness.


BLESSING MAGIC:


Blessings to the parents at the swimming hole who loudly repeat their child's name again and again and again and again and again.


Blessings to the motorcycle rider who zipped past me without a helmet.


Blessings to my little home, which is bursting at the seams and totally overwhelms me.


Blessings to my body, which is trying so hard and does such a good job at telling me when I cross over to eating not the right foods.


Blessings to my beautiful self which is trying so hard juggling so much and has added self-care to the mix, and just doesn't know how to do it all.


Blessings to my aching tender heart, giving up another layer of pain. Sometimes this isn't easy, even when I know the results are breathtaking. Becoming Me (The fish that I've been eating all week has been slowly releasing some held in pain, and causing me to feel a little heart achey all day long.


Blessings to my dear, precious husband who gives and gives during his time off while I have a chance to regroup or work on my business, and continues to give even when his grumpiness tells me he needs a break.


Blessings to my mother, who because she is my mother, never seems to do the right thing.


Blessings to the flies who love my garbage. (wait I take that back, I'm still giving the finger to the flies)


Blessings to my gratitude/ positive strokes book which has been ignored for two weeks and I feel is yelling at me.


Blessings to the small business owners who have a marketing style which grate on my nerves.


MEM:


I remember the first time I 'met' Cricket on MEM. The exotic writer living in Key West with the beautiful daughters. I was instantly attracted and fascinated and I wanted to get to know her. Yesterday, I got to spend the entire day with her and it was wonderful. Our girls played beautifully for almost 7 hours straight. I can't wait to see her again.


While driving home, I got to see some amazing lightening. I loved it. I love the thrill and bit of fear from a thunderstorm. Plus, there wasn't any rain while I was driving so it was easy to drive.


I am loving reading from my Kindle. It has been so easy to find

Tags: what are otherworld entities  buddha noble eightfold path  war and the devil  magick first quarter mo  magic3.1  virgin mary appear