Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Purple Psychic Vision And Dream Candle


Purple Psychic Vision And Dream Candle Handmade For Scrying Tarot And Fortune Telling Hoodoo Wicca Pagan Samhain By Mythsmagickalmarket
7,77 USD

This beautiful candle is infused with herbs for divination and dreaming. You can burn this candle while doing readings for added energy. It will help open your third eye while reading and working. This candle may also be used when doing dream work. It will help with dreams and contact in your dreams. Each candle is made per order so if you want a different intention or more specific herbs please convo me.

Anoint the tops with your favorite blends of oils and herbs if you chose. I can dress them for you inbox me if you would like. Since we all follow our own paths I believe some of us like to use a specific method for this and that is why I leave it up to the customer.

This is great in conjunction with my other divination products. I made them as I like to have a full line of supplies for most purposes. It helps you focus your energies in all aspects.

Everything made in a smoke free home. All products are made according to the cycles of the moon. They are made per order so please allow time to craft yours for you. I can do emergency orders as well, again message me.

* THIS LISTING IS FOR 1 CANDLE


*Herbs are flammable and these candles contain herbs. Please burn in a safe place and do not leave unsupervised.

International shipping available inbox me for pricing.

Please feel free to message me with any questions.

Have a Blessed Day


*This is not intended to treat any illness or condition. I do not guarantee any results when using this product.


Reference: http://animals-and-shamanism.blogspot.com