Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

A Close Encounter With Isis


A Close Encounter With Isis
My Shamanic BreathworkTM Journey - A Close Encounter with Isis

by Linda Star Wolf

I found myself upon a precipice overlooking the four directions of the earth - the desert, the mountains, the oceans, the forest, the high plateaus and plains. No matter where I looked, I saw massive destruction of the land and everything upon it: the people, the animals, plant life, the earth itself. I looked down and seeing my lion paws I realized I was in my lioness form that I think of as the Egyptian Goddess Sekhmet. I could feel Sekhmet's familiar power and strength within my own body and spirit but when I looked out upon the world through her great eyes, I suddenly felt very small, helpless and despaired. At first I allowed the rage to burst forth as I thrashed about and tried to stop the ravaging of the planet. I searched the rivers and streams endlessly trying to find just one fish to eat that didn't have mercury poisoning in it. I witnessed whole majestic mountaintops being dynamited and blasted apart for their coal and other minerals. I cried huge tears as the great trees were burned, or chopped down and the rest of the rain forest was clear-cut, leaving only desolation upon the land. The whole world was in utter chaos. Fear, apathy, bitterness and greed ran rampant in the hearts of all the people everywhere.

I felt myself losing control as I raged, frothing at the mouth, tearing things up as I whirled in pain and confusion. I fought, I roared, I slashed out wildly with my mighty claws. I ran in all directions trying to stop the killing, stop the destruction, and all to no avail. I felt so discouraged, as if my life and everything I had done on my spiritual path to avert the destruction of the planet and human kind had all been for naught. I fell to the ground in a hopeless slump and curled up weeping, silently preparing to just die.

At the moment when I finally felt that I had completely given up, realizing that all I had ever done or could do would never be enough to prevent or stop the suffering and insanity of this world, I felt myself being lifted up as tears ran down my lioness cheeks. Very slowly I noticed that I was being held in the arms of some great being or force and I was afraid. I could not imagine what could have the strength to hold me, my anger, my fear, my despair. When I found the courage and the willingness to raise my head, I found myself looking into the face of the most beautiful Goddess I have even seen.

To read about Star Wolf's encounter with Isis, please click HERE

Tags: money corrupt  samhain halloween cookie recipes  dvd easter easter easter easter music playhouse video  wiccan spell supplies  icarus myth  how to remove black magic