Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

V I C Do You Know The Wobble Dance


V I C Do You Know The Wobble Dance
PCM's staff writer Julie got the chance to speak with hip-hop newcomer, V.I.C., 21. He's received some attention for his songs, "Wobble," and "Get Silly," which was produced by Soulja Boy Tellem. It's definitely a spin-off of the super popular Soulja Boy dance that was huge this year. It's catchy!

He's appeared on MTV's TRL most recently and his fans went pretty crazy! He said, "it was a real good experience, when I walked out, I could see everyone looking up at me waving and it was my best experiences!"

V.I.C. shared with us the reason why he chose to title his album, Beast. "I felt like that's what I had to become to make it. I had no help or financial support for this album in the beginning, I just had my talent. I just had to be a beast about it to get noticed in the industry," says V.I.C.

Julie got to ask him a just for fun question too! What does V.I.C. like to eat? He replied, "BBQ chicken with macaroni and some rice!" PCM had to find out what he likes to eat for dinner, right?

His debut album, Beast, comes out in Spring 2008. You can check out his MySpace page for more information.

Pop Culture Madness.com features Celebrity Gossip, Entertainent News, Trivia and many other things that don't matter to 'serious' people.

Tags: voodoo spells really work  magic magic norse series world  how to make magic spells  who ever loved that loved not at first sight by christopher marl  how to make a voodoo doll  ai discourse