Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Debut Authors Challenge


09 Debut Authors Challenge
The Story Siren is hosting this one. To see all of the rules visit her site.

In the midst of the new year, you've probably noticed a lot of book challenges being started! I loved doing all my challenges last year. My favorite challenge of 2008 was Jocelyn of Teen Book Review's 2k8 Challenge. I was very disappointed to hear that Jocelyn wouldn't be hosting it again this year. With her blessing I will be taking over the challenge.For lack of creativity on my part at the moment, the challenge will be called '09 Debut Authors Challenge. If anyone would like to join, please do!

Anyone can join, you don't need a blog to participate.But if you are a blogger feel free to review your challenge The challenge will run from January 1, 2009- December 31, 2009. You can join at anytime!I have decided to participate because there are so many new authors this year that have novels that I must read. I have a few to list now, but will keep adding as my research expands.

My List:


1. Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog
2. The Season by Sarah MacLean
3. Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard
4. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
5. You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay
6. Lipstick Apology by Jennifer Jabaley
7. Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
8. Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
9. Shadowed Summer by Saundra Mitchell
10.Amaranth Enchantment by Julie Berry
11.The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
12.Give up the Ghost by Megan Crewe
13.The Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
14.Faery Rebels (Spell Hunter) by R.J. Anderson
15.Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
16.Wings by Aprilynne Pike
17. Silver Pheonix by Cindy Pon

That is it for now but I am sure there is many more to follow :)

Tags: magic wands black magic  aia maninam ai  de batak  amhain hecate  beginning witchcraft even more  how do you see