Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Oversoul Guidance


Oversoul Guidance
January 17, 2014

Angel-Light Question: "What is the medium [halfway point] between leader and follower?"

Oversoul Response: "Stands alone."

Angel-Light Thought: "Wow! That was quick. My Oversoul connection must be strong this morning."

Angel-Light Action: Checked and found the Oversoul connection to be at 90% of optimal. Note: A few days ago it was at 75% of optimal. That's not good enough for me, so I then asked for the elimination of all that was blocking and interfering with Oversoul connection. That can happen immediately or take several days or weeks when we take this action on behalf of ministry supporters. Corruption and contamination are par for the course when living at this dense level of existence-moreso for some of us than others of us. Some might nitpick the "stands alone" response, but it is a simple answer to a simple question. I didn't ask for a detailed response, but just a simple answer.

Oversoul is also known as Overself and High Self and Superconscious. Oversoul is not one's Guardian Angel. A Soul is a facet of Oversoul, and there are numerous facets that make up an Oversoul Group. Soul facets are sometimes called Soul Selves. Other facets of Oversoul group can choose to participate in the life and provide input-often without being asked. Some people choose to call these guides or even angels; however, the work of one's angels is more along the lines of protection-not dispensing information in response to questions.

Sometimes I specifically address my Divine with questions, but usually my Divine communion is about sharing my personal feelings and cares and concerns and just being in the love and bliss of Divine presence within. I mostly refer to Divine in me as my Inner Divine Spirit. I also refer to it as "the Christ presence within." In The New Testament of The Holy Bible, the Apostle Paul describes this as "Christ in you the hope of glory."

I trust my Oversoul, and I trust my Divine. I'm not quite as trusting of guidance that comes in from other sources-no matter how benevolent. I weigh the words and take into consideration those that feel kind and loving and reject those that do not.

We are the Angel-Light Team. Our purpose/mission is to facilitate the liberation, healing, wellbeing, enlightenment, and ascension of people around the world who are drawn to our ministry. All who support our ministry with donations are specifically blessed.

Angel-Light Love Voice Mail (USA "> Email: angel light love texas@yahoo.com

Email: healinglovelighthouse@outlook.com



Tags: the betty and barney hill abduction  ill be there  ancient concordance corpus hebrew inscription  musing on devoti  poised for another  real people real life real sex serie