Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Happy World Book Night 2012


Happy World Book Night 2012
Happy World Book Night everyone!

Yes, I am a giver again this year. On Thursday I went to my local library to pick up my box of 24 This year I am giving away I Capture The Castle by Dodie Smith, one of my all time favourite I Capture The Castle was written in the 1940's by Dodie Smith, who was a famous UK playwright living in America at the time and later went on to write her most famous book, One Hundred And One Dalmatians. While writing this book, Dodie longed to return to England and wrote this book in remembrance of happier times before the war had begun.

"When I think of this book, I often think of Elizabeth von Armin's book, The Enchanted April". Both are truly magical and show how a little love can change your perception and attitude towards life. This was probably the first book I read that would be considered YA, so it seems Dodie Smith was very much ahead of her time.

Similar to last year, I will be spending the day handing out these


Credit: http://animals-and-shamanism.blogspot.com