Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Journey Of The Tarot First Three Card Reading


Journey Of The Tarot First Three Card Reading
A very important event was coming involving the return of my son, so I did a three card spread...past, present, future to try and determine if he would arrive home without a problem.

History: My youngest son and I were evicted last October and had nothing...no vehicle nor place to go. I had no choice but to send my son to live several states away with his father who has a history of mental abuse (and physical toward a previous wife and others). Unfortunately, Dad hadn't improved much over the past 10 years and was being way too hard on my son (I still have legal sole custody) and my son was desperate to come home despite his efforts to build a relationship. I had to devise a plan for my son - using my last couple hundred dollars to buy a bus ticket secretly that he can get at the bus stop. One of my son's neighbors agreed his dad was too hard on him and he and his wife were also "secretly" planning to take him to the bus stop. It was to take him about 1 day and 8 hrs to get home on the bus. I feared the ex-husband (dad) would somehow intervene, or my son (almost 15) would have trouble making it here.

Here is what I drew from my Gilded Tarot deck, and my interpretations.

FIVE OF PENTACLES (PAST)

The first thought I have of the overall card is "poverty". I see a woman wearing the attire of a peasant, holding a small child who cuddles into her as if he or she is unhappy. The look on the woman's face is sadness or desperation. The man looking at the woman holds his hat as if he is conveying a sympathetic gesture toward her. He almost look like someone who works for a leader and that he is assigned to pick up money from her that she doesn't have. This card obviously represents THE SHATTERING OF OUR LIVES that we experienced about six months ago.

TEN OF PENTACLES (PRESENT)

This card represents treasure and bounty to me, along with abundance. There is plenty to go around and to share. There is a chest full of pentacles left unattended and overflowing in the woods. The riches there, while sparkling and attractive, are of no interest to the passing turtle as if the answer to happiness is not abundant wealth, but the "riches" of family, bonds, memories.

THREE OF PENTACLES (FUTURE)

My card shows a blacksmith working. he looks pleased with his work and he's holding up a pentacle, probably looking for imperfections. I get a sense that it will be necessary to continue working for goals. Nothing will be handed to a person without a person doing their part to achieve it. Once my son is home, we will be able to rebuild our bond, stronger than ever. This card symbolizes his determination to get here (from Louisiana to Michigan). We will be leaving behind the past difficulties and re-grouping. Our experiences have changed us and brings us something new to build upon. I think this card is conveying to me that I need to trust my son to make this big journey successfully and that I will be pleased with how he "handles" things in order to arrive home safely.

How the events actually unfolded truly match the cards previously drawn. The pre-arranged ride to the initial bus stop didn't pan out, so my son began walking. He was picked up by a United States Marshall who had conversation with my son. After determining the situation he was fleeing, the Marshall called me to verify that my son was coming home to his Mother, that I do indeed have custody, and he gave my son money for food and dropped him off.

After taking a wrong bus at some point, my son was not at the designated drop off location, about 45 minutes from me, when he should have been. My son had no way to call me since his dad had snapped his cell phone in half the day before he secretly left. Needless to say, I was a complete wreck, calling the main office and every bus terminal from here to Louisiana, staying up the entire night, trying to backtrack every possible bus transfer, and worrying endlessly. I determined that if anyone ever wants to "hide out", all they need to do is board a Greyhound! No one EVER seems to know WHO rode which bus when or where - nor do they seem to care!

About twelve hours and a million tears later, I found my son at the last transfer location only about two hours from home! Talk about determination and bravery! Rather than chance having him become "lost" again, my oldest son drove to the bus station and picked him up. Of course, my ex-husband is convinced that he can file kidnapping charges against me and he will not let my son have any of the possessions (everything he owned) aside from one duffel bag full of clothes he could bring home. I've been assured that because I have always had sole custody of our son, and that my ex never was allowed visitation because he actually DID kidnap him twice when he was little (requiring police and court intervention), and that a US Marshall delivered him to me - I have nothing to worry about.

"Known in the Pagan Community as the "Green Witch", Polly Taskey is descended from Mary Bradbury (Perkins). She uses her writing talents to bring you PAGAN BY DESIGN BLOG and MESSAGE BOARDS. If reprinted, this byline and links shown here must be included."


Origin: http://pagan-magic.blogspot.com