Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Topsy Turvy


Topsy Turvy
Well I just don't know whether I'm coming or going... I consider myself to be a reasonably intelligent woman but I had a serious senior moment today, get yourself comfy and I'll explain...

It's been a wee while since I joined in with the weekly challenge on the Sugar Nellie Facebook group, and this week the challenge is spots and dots. Well seeing as I treated myself to set 6 of the Simply Sassy's I thought I'd have a go. So I coloured my image, matted it onto some cardstock, then did all the matting and layering on the card base - went to pick up the image to stick on my card, BUT WAIT... it's disappeared?!?!?

It took me 2 days of looking to realise that the image was inded right in front of me - it was just face down so the coloured cardstock was facing up. Honestly - I had to have a serious chat with myself!

And the worst of it is, after all that carry-on I've decided I don't even like it. I thought it was because I've just used coloured cardstock and no patterned papers, then I thought that I don't like how I've coloured the image, but I'm just not sure what it is - i just don't like it.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve it then I'm willing to hear them, because otherwise it's going to land in the bin.

Image: Witches Cauldron from Sugar Nellie, coloured with promarkers.

core'dination cardstock embossed with Swiss Dots and Clockworks cuttlebug embossing folders

MS Spiders Web deep edge punch, ribbon and charm from stash

In complete contrast to my lack of brains the other day, I was out with some of the other mums from school at the local pub quiz last night and we won! Absolutely chuffed to bits.

Willow lost her first baby tooth on Tuesday, it's been wobbly for months so at last the tooth fairy has been and Willow can't wait to go shopping with the money she got.

We've been missing out on all the good weather this week - the down side of living right on the coast, we get fog sometimes when the weather is fine and sometimes it just doesn't burn off. But today we were extra lucky and it's been beautiful all day. Graham managed to cut the grass for the first time this year and I thought he was going to have a stroke trying to push the mower through it. We have a marathon job still to do, getting rid of all the weeds and because my hip has deteriorated so much lately I'm not going to manage very much :(

Anyway, here are some summery pics from today... Scott being studious (had to take a pic cos it doesn't happen very often)

The pond and far end of the garden


Happy smiley Princess Pot Belly Pepsi

Happy Smiley mucky face Faith


Willow's winning lol - those white socks landed in the bin!

Here comes the coo's tail...

Scott trying to smile?!?

so am off to watch funny friday on Sky 1, and hope we get some more bonny weather over the weekend


Credit: http://witchnest.blogspot.com