Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Eternal Flame Come Back


Eternal Flame Come Back To Me And Stay Bring Back Lost Love Spell Cast
Eternal Flame Come Back To Me And Stay Bring Back Lost Love Spell Cast for you by Lilith

Do you love someone who does not stay with you? Maybe they leave you for another, only to return then leave again? Can they not seem to make up their mind, if they want you or others? This powerful black magick spell has been in my family for three generations, and has help thousands of people just like you. It is designed to stop the "bouncing" effect when someone keeps coming back and leaving. It will make the love you and only you, and stay. No more will the person not be able to make up their minds. Stop the cycle of back and forth forever!

Who Am I?

I am Lilith, I was born different, just as my mother and grandmother before me. I have been studying and helping others with spells and psychic readings for over 10 years. Rest assured I will use all my gifts to help you.
After Purchase I will need from you

Your name, date of birth, place of birth, and time of birth (if possible), and email address. The person, (target) name and address if you have it.
Please note, sometime spells are instant, but most times they tend to manifest slowly over a period of days or even weeks. If for any reason you are unhappy with your spell, I will recast free.

Legal: All Readings and spells are for entertainment purposes only, you,must be 18 years old to purchase this item. This reading you purchase can not be a substitute for professional, help, legal, medical, financial or psychiatric advise or care.
More Info
PLEASE be sure your email address is correct when asking questions sending information or when ordering, if it is not I cannot contact you. If this happens and your email is not a good email, I will issue a refund and your spell will not be cast. As I cannot help you if you use a incorrect email address and I cannot contact you.

Please be advised that my studio is going through a major renovation. You will find 170 more of my products by clicking on the catalog link in the upper left hand corner. Once you click on the catalog link you will find my products listings grouped into sections to make your shopping experience enjoyable.

Or go to
www.liliths-lair.com

Price: 28



Tags: heavenly worshippers throne  vashikaran akarshan yantra  aint herman of alaska monastery  quickening moon ritual  a bruxari  psychic reading past life