Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Alzheimer Caregiving Is God Punishing Me


Alzheimer Caregiving Is God Punishing Me
I sometimes think God is punishing me with all of this need for a routine, AGAIN, in my life.

"BY BOB DEMARCO"

"ALZHEIMER'S READING ROOM"

Mother Teresa


I suspect, actually I know, that some Alzheimer's caregivers wonder if God is punishing them? Others wonder if God is punishing the person living with Alzheimer's?

Personally, I often wonder, is their a reason, a spiritual reason for this experience?

For example, is the experience of living with dementia preparing Dotty for something more important? Is she learning something that is preparing her in some way for the spiritual world? Is the experience of living with dementia somehow allowing Dotty to complete her physical life before she moves on to another world?

I do believe that my Alzheimer's experience is preparing me to accomplish something important. Will I be accomplishing that mission after Dotty passes? Accomplishing that mission here on earth? Or, accomplishing that mission somewhere else? Is their life after death? Will I need what I learned during my caregiving experience in
"I sometimes think God is punishing me with all of this need for a routine, AGAIN, in my life. I had looked forward to not having to live by routine when we retired, but here we are, forced back into routine. I know you are right about that, Bob, but it has been among the hardest things for me to accept about the AD world".

What do you think? You are welcome to comment below in the Add New Comment area, or submit an article around this topic.

Perhaps God is allowing us to learn something that is necessary to complete our lives here on earth.

MORE INSIGHT AND ADVICE FOR CAREGIVERS


* HOW ALZHEIMER'S DESTROYS THE BRAIN - VIDEO
* TEST YOUR MEMORY FOR ALZHEIMER'S (5 BEST SELF ASSESSMENT TESTS)
* WHAT IS ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE?
* WHAT IS DEMENTIA?
* WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE AND DEMENTIA
* COMMUNICATING IN ALZHEIMER'S WORLD
* HOW THE LOSS OF MEMORY WORKS IN ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, AND HOW UNDERSTANDING THIS COULD HELP YOU
* LEARNING HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH SOMEONE SUFFERING FROM ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE
* ALZHEIMER'S WORLD - TRYING TO RECONNECT WITH SOMEONE SUFFERING FROM ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE
* DOES THE COMBINATION OF ARICEPT AND NAMENDA HELP SLOW THE RATE OF DECLINE IN ALZHEIMER'S PATIENTS
* ABOUT THE ALZHEIMER'S READING ROOM

BOB DEMARCO IS THE FOUNDER OF THE ALZHEIMER'S READING ROOM AND AN ALZHEIMER'S CAREGIVER. THE BLOG CONTAINS MORE THAN 3,101 ARTICLES WITH MORE THAN 452,100 LINKS ON THE INTERNET. BOB LIVES IN DELRAY BEACH, FL.

Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room



Tags: gems from the equinox  kare 11 motivational monday  when the train left the station  the eight sabbats of wicca  art of prosperous living  spells and the mo  2012 mayen calender 2012