Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Elder Meditation Of The Day June


Elder Meditation Of The Day June 30
"

"WORDS HYPNOTIZE AND DECEIVE EVERYONE AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER, BUT THESE HYPNOTIC WORDS CANNOT LAST LONG IN THE HEARTS OF TRUE WARRIORS.

- Barney Bush, SHAWNEE

We are a part of an interconnected system. Words in themselves have no meaning. It is the spirit and intent behind the words that really show the meaning. We are connected to each other at the center of the atom which makes up the air and our body. The center of the air's atom system is connected to the center of our body's system. I am connected to you and you are connected to me in the center of our being. If my words have no meaning, you can feel this through the center of your being.

"Great Spirit, help me make my word good. Let me do the things I say I will, and let me say the things I will do - and do it."

"whitebison.org "

Tags: ancient egypt sacred symbol  ai baba bangalore  new york times crossword monday  voodoo spells  you finish strong  satanic love spells