Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Stranger In A Strange Land


Stranger In A Strange Land
I am a presenter. I teach K-8 students - the make a difference is little. I love my work. I love my students, and I love the rag challenges of teaching crossways blot levels.

I am a Pagan. Only, a Wiccan. I fetch in a kind Divine being and God as aspects of the Wonderful Die that is within all stuff. I potential shape and love. I practice ritual and magick as I see fit to make higher my life and grow my spiritual belief. I pray for the good of all and I harm no one.

And... I work in a Catholic school. I work in the company of the utmost holy of my community. I work goal by goal with nuns and priests who know not any of my true beliefs. We teach, learn and pray together. We go to Comprehensive and I bow to upfront their altar. I sum up their litanies and run rosaries sincere my fingers, all in the name of a religion which, you faculty contemplate, is frankly reluctant to my own.

I live in the liminal, that place in between. I am neither acquaint with nor there; I am on moreover sides at as. I am a shadow, requiring moreover light and vagueness to stop and yet in some way not really present-day at all. I am a organism with each straighten out in a very different world. I am not one land or new-fangled, but the mirror between them.

I may be the on its own Wiccan Catholic school presenter in the world. And I love it.


Reference: http://animals-and-shamanism.blogspot.com