Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Earthwise Digest Number 2610


Earthwise Digest Number 2610

Worldwide Pagan Wicca Witch Paganism

MESSAGES IN THIS DIGEST (1 MESSAGE)

1. got my kosher salt this weekend From: Jim.BR549 View All Topics Create New Topic

MESSAGE


1.

GOT MY KOSHER SALT THIS WEEKEND


POSTED BY: "JIM.BR549" JIM.BR549@YAHOO.COM JIM.BR549

Sun May 8, 2011 9:26 pm (PDT)

Finally got to the dollar store and picked up me some kosher salt. I don't have

a source yet of just sea-salt so Kosher was suggest by a 2 good friends. I'm

not Jewish.

I just recently moved into a different house and will be looking to cast my

circle around the house as protection - soon.

I still can't get my mental circle cast around the house so give me a bit.

I do have white and rose quartz at the corners of the house and some larger ones

at the front door area. Most pieces are football size. The two at the front

door are the size of a kids car-seat ( 3ft x 1ft x 1ft ).

I'll listen to know a good moon time, or other good times.

thanks in advance

jim

Peace, Love and Laughter for you and your family



Tags: natural magick shop  disseminating moon  powerful voodoo  enjoyments of  voodoo spells free  magical egypt.a symbolist tour of ancient egypt  what a shame mean