Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Am I Really A Zoroastrian Pagan


Am I Really A Zoroastrian Pagan
I was looking at "The Eight Sermon of the Dead" web log and saw he referenced the following quiz. As I wasted my time answering the quiz questions I thought the entire thing was rather stupid since it didn't have any questions that seemed in any way relevant to me.

In fact, I answered 'completely disagree' with virtually every single question. Nevertheless, it said I was a 'Zoroastrian Pagan', whatever the heck that is. Then I searched on 'Zoroaster' and found the following Wikipedia entry. I found it amusing when I read the article that it is claimed Freemasonry stole from the Zoroaster tradition.

Shrug..you learn something new every day.

You can read about Zoroastricsm at the Internet Sacred Text archive here. Remember that the Internet Sacred Text Archive is *always* the best resource in the world for religious teachings. I strongly recommend you support their worthy effort as I have.

In fact, I just noticed today that they have recently added the following items:

"The Hidden Church of the Holy Graal" and

"The Rosicrucians, Their Rites and Mysteries"

You scored as ZOROASTRIAN PAGAN. The Zoroastrian Pagan is a rare breed who follows the teachings of Zoroaster, the religious reformer. He believed that there were no gods, and it was naive to put faith in them and give them names. What one should focus on is merely serving one side of the cosmic duality; work on good or light deeds, and the world would become more good or light. Pagans of this variety are rare, but often feel like they get more done without the hassle and clutter of pantheons and gods. They're smart, analytical, and occationally cynical.

What kind of Pagan are you?



Tags: lady grecian formula  white behind storm cloud  hand blended essential fragrance oil  make magic spells  hades bacchus and persephone  pentacle scrying pendant  dressing fruit pickled salad sauce seasoning vegetable vegetable