Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Why I Love My Pagan Practice


Why I Love My Pagan Practice
I get to play!

Reverence and Mirth, are a much more powerful combination for me, than Reverence alone.

I get to dress up and imagine I am somebody else; use tools and props, which I have enjoyed choosing or making; invent prayers, songs and ceremonies, and investigate their effectiveness.

I get to continually challenge myself to higher levels of mental and physical dexterity (e.g. meditation leads to clearer concentration. Breath exercises improve lung efficiency and energy utilization).

And so, I build on my creativity and self-confidence (self-empowerment). I reach for greater heights of self-understanding, and work towards a broader outlook on the human process - across borders and cultures.

To paraphrase a chap called Scott Sonnon - "You start getting old, when you stop having fun". My Spiritual practice is, amongst many other things - fun!

I wish you all an enjoyable and youthful Spiritual practice, whatever it may be.

- The Chanting HedgeWitch.




Reference: http://crafty-witch.blogspot.com