Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Earthwise Digest Number 2481


Earthwise Digest Number 2481

Worldwide Pagan Wicca Witch Paganism

MESSAGES IN THIS DIGEST (2 MESSAGES)

1.1. Re: Hi From: Krystal Day 2.1. Re: New Member From: Krystal Day View All Topics Create New Topic

MESSAGES


1.1.

RE: HI

POSTED BY: "KRYSTAL DAY" DAY KRYSTAL@YAHOO.COM DAY KRYSTAL

Sun Dec 5, 2010 2:40 pm (PST)

Welcome to the group! You will enjoy it here.

Blessed be,

Krystal Day

- On Mon, 11/29/10, Serenity Seeker wrote:


> From: Serenity Seeker

> Subject: [Earthwise] Hi

> To: EarthwiseBOS@yahoogroups.com

> Date: Monday, November 29, 2010, 4:33 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Thank you for allowing me to join your group. My

> name is GarriAnn and I am 53 will be 54 years old this week.

> I am in a place where I am in search of more serenity in my

> life and I have been attracted to the Pagan way for quite

> some time so I am looking forward to learning more about

> it.

>

>

>

> Thanks,

>

>

>

> ~GarriAnn

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Back to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (34) 2.1.

RE: NEW MEMBER

POSTED BY: "KRYSTAL DAY" DAY KRYSTAL@YAHOO.COM DAY KRYSTAL

Sun Dec 5, 2010 7:44 pm (PST)

Merry meet and welcome Ana!

This is a great group from different walks. Some are specifically Wiccan. I find the group to be very knowledgable. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Blessed be,

Crystal Day

- On Sat, 11/27/10, staci sunflower wrote:


> From: staci sunflower

> Subject: [Earthwise] New Member

> To: EarthwiseBOS@yahoogroups.com

> Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 8:56 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Merry Meet,

>

>

>

> I would like to introduce myself. My name is Ana, although

> I go by many names depending on the situation or whom I am

> encountering. I have been studying this path for quite some

> time, but never felt confident enough to tell anyone or to

> pronounce my religion as Wicca when asked. I feel that I am

> still learning, although I have been pulled by the Goddess

> toward this path of enlightenment and I feel her all around

> me at every moment, I do not feel that I have the tools or

> the resources to fully serve her. I also am still confused

> as to what my talents are that she is telling me to use to

> aid others.

>

>

>

> I have been reading the posts today, and have already

> learned so many things...not necessarily things I didn't

> know, but they have given me positive confirmation that I

> have been doing things correctly and that I am following the

> right path, even though sometimes I take a wrong turn and

> have to double back.

>

>

>

> I hope to network and communicate with others and to be

> able to ask questions and answer some.

>

>

>

> I am currently living in Southern AZ, but am in the process

> of moving myself and my children back to my hometown in VT.

> I am a single mother of three children, one of which is

> married herself and is going to deliver my first grandchild

> in/around the beginning of June. My other two children are

> teenagers, my youngest daughter also feels drawn to the

> goddess and she has recently started studying and learning,

> mostly from me and from
* 1 New Links

Visit Your Group Give Back


Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired


by a good cause. Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups. Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others. Need to Reply?



Tags: dj dione  cardinal stefan wyszynski  magic spell candles  characte  boscastle witchcraft museum  point of view restaurant wellington point  powerful voodoo spell box