Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Weeks Of Pagan Art Journaling


52 Weeks Of Pagan Art Journaling
So, I am officially caught up on this fun project! Now to share the pieces I've done so far to date!

Week 1 - Intent


Basically - spiritual growth, happiness, relaxation, etc. Which it definitely has been so far.

Week 2 - Heart/LoveCouldn't think of anything visual for this really so just used my favourite metallic pink and wrote out the most important things in my heart.

Week 3 - I BelieveFaeries, of course. I also believe in the beauty in all of Nature - even things considered pesky weeds by others (yes, horrible painting of a dandelion there LOL)

Week 4 - NatureFor some reason the very common seasons trees was stuck in my head for this one, and this my crappy trees were created for it LOL

Week 5 - Letter to myself in 5yrs in relation to my Path"I hope by now to have grown much closer and in harmony with the God and Goddess. I'd also hope to have built upon my relationship with the Faeries. Five years is a long time, so I imagine a lot has changed, but I know my main path will remain the same."

Week 6 - The GoddessMy original thought on this prompt was more of a globe bellied woman, but as I started painting, this is what emerged instead. More of a Gaia figure, I suppose.

Week 7 - WaterMy little water spirit kind of got squished while creating, but I still enjoyed it. Yes, that is the Cancer symbol as well, as I am a Water sign, Cancer, and even though I'm on the cusp of Gemini, I am a very true Cancer.

So, these are my paintings, and cannot wait for the next prompt. If you are ever interested in my art, outside of these as painting is not my strong point, please check out my deviantART page Lilac SilverFox


Origin: http://religion-events.blogspot.com