Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Seven Lessons From The Best Mothers I Have


Seven Lessons From The Best Mothers I Have
"Men are what their mothers made them. "

"-by Ralph Waldo Emerson"

My biological mother (Mrs. Kaine Iwo Kelly Jack) means the world to me. She carried me in her womb for nine months, brought me forth into the world in a painful delivery, nourished and trained me up to be a trustworthy man. She taught me early in my life to put my trust in the Lord. She used to work as a civil servant with the Rivers State government in Nigeria. There was an incident when a large sum of money in her office was missing, and a panel was set up to find out who stole the money. My mum came home one evening and asked my elder brother and myself to kneel beside the bed with her and pray to God to help deliver her from this problem. After some days, she came home singing and praising God for He had exonerated her from this problem. She told us that they have found the person who stole the money and she is now free.

LESSON: TRUST IN THE LORD ALWAYS. Whenever you find yourself in any situation that is life threatening, go to God in prayers and trust that He will make a way for you.

My mother in the Lord in Nigeria is a woman of God who holds the office of a Prophet (Prophetess Stella Obianime). She is an adorable mother in Israel and an intercessor. She welcomes everyone into her house no matter their ethnicity, gender, age or religious affiliation. She extends her loving arms spiritually & financially to those who are less privileged in the society.

LESSON: LOOK OUTSIDE YOUR FAMILY AND HELP OTHERS IN NEED. There are many destinies waiting to be manifested if only we can look out of our comfort zones and extend a helping hand to someone in need no matter who that person might be.

The most basic question everyone faces in life is "Why am I here? What is my purpose? Self-help
LESSON: MENTOR AND COACH OTHERS AROUND YOU. Let's make out time in our busy schedule to mentor someone."Mentoring is to support and encourage people to manage their own learning in order that they may maximize their potential, develop their skills, improve their performance and become the person they want to be. Eric Parsloe, The Oxford School of Coaching & Mentoring

Pastor (Mrs.) Helen Dele-Oyewole, a trained midwife by profession has been a blessing to me ever since I answered the call of God to come to Jubilee Christian Church International (House of Glory) under the leadership of my Pastor (Pastor Michael Adebiyi) in Stone Mountain, Ga (USA). She has been a blessing physically and spiritually. God used her to connect me to my beautiful wife, and He also used her to cover my head from the falling rains and scorching sun while I was in Atlanta, GA.

LESSON: CHANNEL OF BLESSING. You are a channel to someone's blessing/miracle. Make yourself available to be used by God to bless others.

Sometimes you just connect with people the first time you meet them. This was how I connected with Rev (Mrs.) Remi Adesina (Co-Founder of JCCI Worldwide). She has been a mother to me from the first day we met at JCCI-HOG. She prays for me daily and helps to see my development as a global leader come to fruition.

LESSON: ADD VALUE TO PEOPLE. Learn to invest in the lives of the people that God has brought into your life. Add value to their lives.

Some people see to the fulfillment of other people by sacrificing for them. This is what my younger sisters (Dorathy, Boma she bringeth her food from afar. She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household and a portion to her maidens. Daily I wake up with a smile on my face thanking God for a loving wife that He has besought unto me and I give Him praise daily.

LESSON: BE LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOUR CHOICE FOR A MATE. It is of a great joy and happiness to be married to the person God has led you to meet. For singles, wait on the Lord for your mate, for married folks take your marriage to God in prayers and expect a positive change in your marriages.

Finally, I will like to use this opportunity to thank all the women who have in one way or the other made a positive impact in my life. I may not have specifically mentioned your name and your contributions on my life but you hold a special place in my heart and I know that the almighty God knows you and He will reward you abundantly in Jesus name, Amen.


Reference: http://wizard-notes.blogspot.com