Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Someone Hexed My Relationship


Someone Hexed My Relationship
I now know the truth. My blinders are lifted. There is a woman that I have known for quite some time. I trusted her. She told me shes a Wiccan. She has cancer an is supposedly dying. I dont know if thats fully true or just another scam to get me to trust her. I look back an see that every time I told this woman bout my relationships they would always end.

As uve seen from my previous blogs, im in love with a woman. I know in my heart an soul this woman loves me an my daughter but she has gone distant from us an returned with her ex or so it seems. This beautiful relationship I was in an am fighting to fix went to shit when the Wiccan lady started talking to me again.

Once I reunited once again blinded, I watched my lover go astray... I have a strong feeling the Wiccan has put a block on our relationship. Please tell me if theres any way to fix it an remove her hex. Please tell me if u can see a hex. I need to knkw an do not have those kinds of gifts unfortunately.

I need to know so I can save my relationship an keep my family safe. Please help me if u can. Thank you...


Source: http://modern-wiccan.blogspot.com