Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Fire Lyte Charge Of The Goddess


Fire Lyte Charge Of The Goddess
"During my lunch break, I popped open Drawing Down the Moon" by Margot Adler. I'm really enjoying the book. There's mention of the Charge of the Goddess, and something came over me when I was reading it today. I had the urge, the inclination, to pick up a pen. What came out was, perhaps, a rough draft for my own personal Charge of the Goddess. Parts of it are exceedingly fluffy, but it was exactly what came out.

I will admit, parts of this I do feel were inspirational. By that I mean...and I know this sounds false coming from me of all people...but I feel some of these stanzas were directly from the Goddess. Or, at least, whatever divine entity instructed my gut and my hand to pick up pen and put it to paper this afternoon around 3:14.

It is rudimentary at best, and I apologize in advance for the childish phrasing. It is quite obvious to me that I could not have been the author of the complete piece, because - as you know by now - it is not written in my signature style.

Be that as it may, please use this (or any part of it) for your own use. Just let me know you're doing it, please. Also, if you have made your versions of the Charge of the Goddess, pass those along as well. Enjoy!

Love and Lyte,

Fire Lyte


FIRE LYTE'S CHARGE OF THE GODDESS

"Hear me for I am the Goddess, the She Divinity, the Divine Mother and Sister and Friend and Lover and Poet and Inspiration and Confidante."

"Hear me, my beloved, for when you feel lost know that I have my finger on the map of the universe pointing exactly where you are standing."

"Hear me that destroys and is riled to anger like the She-Bear, the WILD MOTHER WHO ROARS WITH MIGHT AND PAIN AND PROTECTION and instinct."

"Hear me in the quiet when the veil is open and you may look upon me and know that I am the light of the moon and the burn of the heart's passion."

"Know me as the guardian of your mother's womb. Know me as your mother, but honor your physical mother as you honor me, for she was chosen for you. Know also that She who was your Mother-Chosen may not be linked to you by blood."

"Hear the words of the Goddess and know that your worship is never wrong or not on time or inappropriate if it is always done out of Love."

"Know that the greatest lesson of all is to Love and know Love and believe in it."

"Know that magic is merely a force, and it may be used by the magician for any means. It is not evil, though it may be used for an evil purpose."

"Know that just as I may be riled to anger as the Wild Goddess, so too are you forgiven for your anger. Also, know that protection of yourself and our loved ones is holy."

"Worship out of Love and Harmony with the Infinite. In that manner be Blessed."

"Blessed are those that seek to know the deeper knowledge, but blessed are all those that seek."

"Blessed are the Dead for they live on and advise and Love Eternal."

"Know that nothing separates you from me and nothing ever will."

"Know that I am known by an infinite number of names and answer to them all."

"Know that all worship of the Divine worships me and even some names I am known by are male."

"Know that I am She but also He, for nothing is truly separate and nothing is truly out of reach of the Divine for we all are One."

"Praise be to my sacred, beloved Children. I love you in kind even when you do not love or know or respond or acknowledge or name me, for that is the Power of Love-Infinite."

"Hear my words and Know."

"Blessed Be."

Tags: yoga london se1  los principios de l  niyamas yoga  ecrets of thoth  key to happiness  genuine greatness secret seven uncovering