Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Days Of Samhain Day 28 Thinking About The Dead


31 Days Of Samhain Day 28 Thinking About The Dead
Remember last week or so ago I wrote that my sister (who is making a giant life leap and moving permanently to Turkey) wanted me to be the curator of our maternal Grandmother's dresser?

I finally got said dresser in it's proper place in my Goddess room today...so I thought what better time and place to put up some pics of our late Mother (two years in the Summerlands ), and my lovely old dog Holly, who passed in early Summer. I just got the pics in place and the phone rang -

Sis!

Psychic Scorpio she is, she never calls during the day...today she just wanted to talk about Mum just at that very moment I did as well!

We talked for ages about things we should have done and said, things Mum couldn't do for us...in particular, Sis gets totally pissed off that Mum never had any decent amounts of money, and could never have helped us out money wise - often it was the other way round!) She did however help us out in many other ways, running to our aid when marraiges were crumbling, kids were sick, or we just needed 'A Mum fix'.

I do so miss my Mother...we didn't live in each others pockets, but she was there if I needed her. In January my husband and I had a huge stupid argument (over a broken mobile phone of all things ) and I was so angry and hurting...I went into the cupboard where I kept a lot of her small things and her photo just JUMPED out at me...as if she was telling me...

I may be gone in body, but I am always with you, watching out for you.

So if you're looking over my shoulder Mum, I know you don't need the veil to be thin to let me know you're there. I hope my beautiful old dog Holly is with you, watching over us. And I promise I'll look after your Mother's dresser, the one with the mirror you looked into every night when you brushed your hair before bed. And I will polish it on a regular basis!

Witches. if you still have your Mothers, enjoy them because life is short and we don't always get the time to do and say the things we want to. Don't hold back with those hugs...be kind to each other!

from left - me, Mum, Sis...about six years ago.

My Holly (the big one!)

I miss her watching over us at night. I miss watching her doggy mind counting us when we all came in at night and she could relax knowing we were all in and safe. And I miss her happy doggy smile most of all ! My husband wants another German Shepherd, but she will never be replaced. I hope she comes and visits on Monday, I would so love to see her again, just once.

Happy Friday, Witches!



Tags: twelve prominent jewish anti  love spell witch  media reality and real lifr reality  brass candle snuffer supplier  esbats hunters moon  new york times sunday crossword answer