Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Banishment Spell


Banishment Spell
BEING STALKED, BOTHERED? USE THIS SPELL, BUT FIRST GET RID OF EVERYTHING THE PERSON MAY HAVE GIVEN YOU, EVEN JEWELERY! THEN LIGHT TWO BLACK CANDLES AND SAY:

"by basilisk and bloodstone

by the garlic in the fields

by the poppies and what they yield

invisibly I make my shield

to detect thee and deflect thee

By dragon's blood and salamanders


by horses when their hooves strike sparks

by the dragon breathing flames from the Book of Life

I erase thy names


I cut the cords and unlock the chains

I sever all the ties by which we were bound


and with impenetrable walls myself I surround

against thy power and its source

against thy evil and its source

Vesta, Pele, Lilith Kali Kali Kali

I banish thee forever from me


and any harm from thee to me

doubles back and tables turned

thou shalt by thyself be burned

Lilith, Vesta, Pele Kali Ma Kali Ma

by the power of three times three I banish thee,

I banish thee, I banish thee I am set free So mote it be! "

Tags: witches potions and spell  bribe ghost  the brotherhood secret society  children suicide bomber  teutonic numerology  mother teresa in her  why we belief lie