Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Do Bloodlines Have Influence Over Magic Power


Do Bloodlines Have Influence Over Magic Power
There has been a common belief in Generational Magic that dictates the older the bloodline of a practitioner, the more psychic ability or magical power they have.

In actuality, it is the individuals focus, concentration, level of awareness and dedication that determines spiritual strength when performing acts utilizing spiritual power.

We are all born with the natural instincts of alertness and premonition, just as we are all born with the ability to suckle for food and comfort. There is also the common denominator around children using visualization through playful imagination.

In more primitive times, it was Man against Beast or even Man against Man. As creatures of habit, even today, we tend to follow the same routines, much like early man. We hunt (generally going to the same grocery stores) and gather (same places for gas or social interaction). One of the reasons we do this is because it allows us to become familiar with our "territories". If something appears of feels out of place, instinctively we assess the situation for a potential threat. This is where intuition or that gut feeling begins.

The advantage of being a generational psychic or practitioner of magic is that we are taught to pay additional attention to these details and to hone our skills through the experiences that had been passed on from the previous generations. Children of these generational practitioners are not ingrained with the idea that imagination is simply a creative outlet and serves no other purpose. We teach our children that they can empower themselves through visualization and then place spiritual power into it and manifest change into their lives or open windows that will allow them to see situations with a third sight.

But I also want you to keep in mind that we live not one, but many lifetimes. In this life, I was a devoted Christian of unwavering faith from the age of 5 until I was 19. I then became an Agnostic due to seeing ideals that I was taught as truth become quickly dismissed with experiences and knowledge that I had attained. In many ways, I became lost and lacked the faith in my religious beliefs, and yet the "Gift of God" to see still remained with me.

In this life, I'm a third generational psychic, but this was explained to me as one of the gifts of the Holy Ghosts in the Christian Bible located within 1 Corinthians 12:7. How could it be possible that I was given this gift by God, fall from grace and instead my abilities became stronger.

In the year 2000, I was still an Agnostic, believing in a higher power, but not understanding it and realizing that the conventional religion I grew up learning contained many fallacies that I had experienced in my own life that I could not reconcile. During this time I was suddenly hit with a strong sense of despair and the material things in my life began to crumble around me. I had been very intoxicated at a party at the end of our Renaissance Festival for the cast and was drinking heavily to the point of inebriation. This older lady named Katt whom I became very fond of and thought of as a dear friend walked up to me and said that I had an old spirit and the heart of a teacher (something I was also told in the church and also by a High Muslim Cleric I met through a friend prior). My response was "Yeah, yeah, thank you."

Katt then asked me if she could do a blessing for me because she felt that I needed it. At this time, I didn't believe in magical power and I said, "Sure, knock yourself out.". As she began to chant and raise her hands in front of me, I felt this energy moving through my body and down into the earth beneath my feet. As she brought her hands down and said "So Mote It Be!", I became instantly aware and sober. I was in complete shock. I felt grounded and centered. I felt the strongest awareness that I had ever experienced, even with my psychic abilities.

I've been a practitioner of Wicca since I dedicated my time to study and a year later, I performed a self initiation as a Solitary Practitioner.

Do not be discouraged if you are a first generation psychic or practitioner of magic. Remember, we live many lifetimes and you will discover, just as I have in my own life that we have lived many lifetimes and we most likely have been an experienced psychic or practitioner of magic in one of those lifetimes.

Early man in all cultures believed in the power of magic, even among those of Mystics of Judaism that are still around today. Judaism is the fundamental religion in which bore both Christianity and Islam. Those ancient witch doctors, medicine men, Celtic witches, Druids, etc. did have power and their people during those lifetimes saw the reality of true magical power.

You have that spiritual connection to those ancient people of power through the previous lives that you lived before this one. Your disadvantage if you are a first generation now is that you have to unlearn what you know and perceive as reality and open your faith and study. Concentrate and learn. Seek the advice of an Elder.

So those of you today who show pride in the fact that you are multi-generational practitioner, show humility and do not fall to arrogance because over the many lifetimes, it could be the newbies that you encounter and train that may become some of the most powerful spiritualists that you have ever seen.

In a future broadcast of Magical Truth Radio in the next few weeks, I'll show you a different way to use Generational Magic that will allow any practitioner to increase the effectiveness of their magical power.


Source: http://practicing-wicca.blogspot.com