Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Earthwise Digest Number 2652


Earthwise Digest Number 2652

Worldwide Pagan Wicca Witch Paganism

MESSAGES IN THIS DIGEST (4 MESSAGES)

1.1. Hello From: Fee 1.2. Re: Hello From: Teresa Meyer 2a. Re: Pagan Children
interest in Wicca..Would there be a book or website etc explaining things to

me? Apologies for sounding very novice, as I am. Thanks for taking the time

to read.

Fiona. Back to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (79) 1.2.

RE: HELLO

POSTED BY: "TERESA MEYER" DARKMORESNIGHT@YAHOO.COM DARKMORESNIGHT

Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:21 pm (PDT)

Hi Fiona


My name is Tricia I live in Houston Texas in the USA. I have been studying for a number of years Witchcraft and other para-normal fields. I do know of several great
Hi everyone. I am new to the group and would like to say hello. My name is Fiona, I am from Queensland, Australia. I have had an interest in all things spiritual for a long time but have never really done anything about it. I found the group while searching Yahoo Groups and felt drawn to join. I am hoping I can find some kind of guidance along the way on how to kickstart my interest in Wicca..Would there be a book or website etc explaining things to me? Apologies for sounding very novice, as I am. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Fiona.

Back to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (79) 2a.

RE: PAGAN CHILDREN
> Many of these are easily available at the library.

>

> Bright Blessings!

> Ellen

>

> - In EarthwiseBOS@yahoogroups.com, "David" wrote:

> >

> > Hi Bronwyn and Alexandra. Thank you both for your ideas. I'll look at these. I'm kinda swamped at the moment with my business and selling my
> > > exercises and teaches the basics.

> > >

> > > My first little workbook of Wicca - which is a colouring in and exercise book by

> > > Velvet Rieth. Its designed for about a 5 year old and teaches the alphabet but

> > > it's like A is for Athame and contains a song The Wheel of the Year.

> > >

> > > and the other is A Witches Primer: Grade One by Lorin Manderly.

> > >

> > > Hope that helps..

> > >

> > > BB

> > > Bronnie

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > "> > > From: Alexandra Dogariu

> > > To: EarthwiseBOS@yahoogroups.com

> > > Sent: Sat, 9 July, 2011 9:44:11 AM

> > > Subject: Re: [Earthwise] Digest Number 2646

> > >

> > > ^A

> > > Hi David,

> > >

> > > I am not sure. I have the same problem with my 8 year old daughter. I know she

> > > tried to read Dancing in the Flames, but she found it a bit too hard to

> > > understand... Once she read the Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells, and she nicely

> > > marked what she thought she needs, mainly protection spells. As much as i am

> > > aware, there are not many child friendly pagan
> > > "> > >

> > > This Earthwise Book of Shadows group holds the expectation

> > > that a tolerant, mature and respectful dialogue be strived

> > > for in our communications with each other. Members are

> > > encouraged to challenge anyone not adhering to these

> > > principles and to notify the list owner Astarte if you are

> > > offended by a posting, write to me at

> > > earthwise@

> > > Thank you.

> > > "> > >

> > > Earthwise is a world wide group.

> > > We are based in Western Sydney, NSW. Australia.

> > > Located in the valley before the beautiful Blue Mountains were

> > > we hold sacred rituals, workshops, social events and outings,

> > > for more information see our calendar of events at Witches Meetup

> > >
> > > she willing to purchase worldwide items for the Earthwise Store.

> > > If you have something of interest please contact Astarte

> > > earthwise@

> > > "> > >

> > > Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)

> > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual Switch format to

> > > Traditional

> > >

> > > Visit Your Group Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use Unsubscribe

> > >

> >

>

Back to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (5) 3.1.

MERRY MEET


POSTED BY: "CATHY MITCHELL" N2MYHEART@YAHOO.COM N2MYHEART

Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:25 pm (PDT)

I am currently trying to find resources for a group of inmates struggling to practice their craft with no reading material or supplies as well. Any advice, suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Back to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (35) Recent Activity

* 13 New Members


Visit Your Group Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired


by a good cause. Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups. Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others. Need to Reply?



Tags: lucid dream induction  voodo love spells  information about gods and goddesses  woodchuck baby woodchuck picture  how to make voodoo dolls  leaders of vision unity