Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Merry Meet And Bright Blessings


Merry Meet And Bright Blessings
Hello Cauldron,

Thank you for allowing me to join. My you have a lot of rules for a group that must be pretty open minded. ;) I guess there are jerks in all walks of life right? Regardless, I looked through them and they all seemed to make good sense. I'll just be careful not to post any of my pictures here so as they don't become public property.

So... that's my way of saying I actually read the rules. ;)

I've been a solitary practitioner for nearly 20 years. Where I came from before there weren't many books and the internet was just getting going with the general population so I struggled with some of the ideas. After picked up my first WICCAN book I was hooked and understood that I was to follow a more natural path. I have done a dozen or so real rituals in those 20 years but mostly I practice internally with meditation and silly ryhmes (I'm a horrible poet!). I'm a little kitchen witch, a little garden witch, a lot charm and candle magic but mostly I'm just a person who feels the energy of the things around me and I believe it's very important. It is the most important thing. I also think you can control that energy a little. With that control comes great responsiblity and often I find that I'd rather let things play out the way they want to rather than affect certain changes.

Lately I've been having some really strong feelings... the energy is speaking to me. I wish I knew what it needed but I believe that I've been asked to take note. I've also had 3, 4, 5.. and now 7 people who have wanted to do a circle.

I've obliged them and did a new moon ritual almost a month ago with a group of 5 including me. Me, a solitary witch, a male budhist, a native american spiritual with strong interest in fairies who is new on her path, one lost soul, and another woman who was strong into the Native American spirituality. It was an interesting circle and it felt like a fellowhip. I simply called the quadrants and spoke our intentions. My friend smudged and blessed us with sage. Then we say and wrote a list of the things we wanted to achieve and each of us took a turn to read one or more on the list aloud to our circle. It was very pleasant and everyone felt safe physically and emotionally. There was actually a lot of crying and hugging in our circle that evening before we released the guardians and went on our way. I asked them to read thier list daily and think about what their needs mean to them.

On the full moon we created another circle. We ended up pulling in two additional members (one man, one female). For the people who were there for the new moon, I asked them to rewrite their list and save the new copy. The new people I asked to write a new list with the though around what you would like to close or complete in your life. (instead of asking for money, ask for less dept)... that kind of thing. We all again read something from our list and each of us threw our list into the fire and watched it turn to ash and float into the sky. It was VERY cathartic for all of us and I'm getting constant affirmation from all of them that they took it seriously and they tell me what actions they are taking in their life to acheive their heart goals.

While we didn't get toooooo into what a person could actually do with magick, I think we had an extrememly successful gathering and... well... I'm a little worried about it actually. I'm not the heaviest practitioner out there and I feel like I've started something I might not be prepared for. AAAANNNNDDDDD... that's why I'm here. To be around people who can help me help guide myself and my friends.

I've done three devinations (ouiji, taro, and rune) and each one was freakily the same. Love my land and my ground, pay attention to my intuition closely and to learn to trust my instinct, and then to teach or maybe guide.

I'm currently teaching myself the RUNE letters and meanings and am working on making my own wand. I want to use rune magick on it so I've got a lot of studying to do before I commit. I'm close to being able to name them all but I really have no idea if I'm pronouncing some of them right. LOL I'll get them close and then work on the internet to learn to say them correctly. It's been interesting and every once in awhile I get a heart racing "pay attention now" feeling when I'm studying them. I sure wish the pay attention signal was clearer. ;) I want to learn Ogham next.

So, HI! I see I've written a book already. I hope this isn't too much for an introduction but I figured I'd just spill it out. I have a lot of questions, a lot to learn, maybe some to share with you all as well. I don't feel that I'm strictly on the Wiccaan path but it's my heritage and I feel closest to it than anything else I've read. I have German, Irish, and Danish in my blood. I think your ancestry calls you even if you don't know it.

By all the powers of three times three, and as ye will it, so mote it be.

Well Met my new friends, Merry Part. Please try to excuse any missspellings or poor gramar. I tried. ;)

Micheailin




Reference: http://pagan-space.blogspot.com