Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Beautiful Poppy Sending Gratitude Into


Beautiful Poppy Sending Gratitude Into The Universe For Life Simple Beauty
Beautiful poppy I thank the Goddess for the strength and the courage that you give to me this day.

I saw my first poppy of the year by the side of the road today. There is something about the poppy that always makes me feel optimisitc. The poppy springs up by the sides of our roads and brightens up our journey and our day. Seeing a beautiful poppy, so bright yet ephemeral reminds me of the need to practice gratitude and so I wrote this simple little prayer. Allow the poppy to remind you how strong, beautiful and courageous you are. You are able to ride through all of life's ups and downs and there is always something to feel grateful for at the end of everyday. Today I am grateful to that simple little poppy reminding me that hope, abundance and love are all around me. Mother nature is beautiful and abundant and it is all around for everyone to enjoy, so do enjoy, look for your poppy.

Many blessings to you all, AstarteAlison




Origin: http://just-wicca.blogspot.com