Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Temple Announced For Meridian Idaho


Temple Announced For Meridian Idaho
Major Happy Dance!

Today President Monson announced a new temple for Meridian Idaho!

I am thrilled!

Ground breaking with President Monson!

Watching the temple being built!

Open house!

Dedication and celebration!

I just can't wait for this blessing!

We are blessed to be close to the Boise temple - a 15 minute drive. But to have one in our own town, I can hardly contain my excitement for the blessing!

I wonder where it will be.

Will it look like the Twin Falls temple? Beautiful picture of Brady after he toured it during the open house. I love temples and the spirit it brings to all people who surround it! Yea! I'm happy!

I loved the first session of General Conference. I love those who spoke. I've been inspired to do better in my life and in my home. I'm thankful for my membership in the Lord's true church upon the earth day.I am thankful for living Prophet and Apostles who lead and guide us in these days. It's wonderful to be a member of the Lord's church on the earth today and to associate with all the wonderful saints who strive to do what is right.

If you would like to know more about our church check out www.mormon.org.

Great story about the announcement for a new temple in Meridian from our local news station KTVB. You can read it here: According to Mayor Tammy de Weerd, a location in Meridian has not been announced.

Tags: writeroom app contents plugins blicensemanager plugin contents m  exorcism satanism witch killing  a bruxari  love spells that really work  greek god and goddesses for kids  the importance of sunday school  writing on the wall will hutton