Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Rootcutters


Rootcutters
"

Vaskania, Nekuya and Pharmakis gathered in the forest with wicker baskets and shears, they went hunting in the bright morning light, taking what they need, what they found, what called to them."

Vaskania gathered the downy fluff of withered old thistle growing in a birch grove for her cursing dolls- she stuffs them with thistle and bramble and thorn, she gives them hearts of black wisteria seeds, she sews them shut with poison-dipped thread and buries them under foundation and rock. Nekuya and I made offerings and placation at the roots of a great yew tree, and gathered fallen branches heavy with berries for our type of work, she uproots a great black hellebore and cuts its roots like a wild dog with hacking teeth, they seem quiver when she approaches. I gather snowberries and plums, pears and the last black berries. We munched on wild crab apples, drank down sweet red and played with little black snakes in the grass. Off home to ritual, to bathe in honey and goat's milk, to drink apple spice tea, to dye bolts of linen in pots of cherry-laurel and Oregon grape. Mostly, we just sit around cracking wise- we don't see each other much these days but when we do, insanity ensues...

I finally got around to trying out some of the incense I had been curing for the last two months; smelling like baked goods, sex, summer and love- all the best things! I won't be selling any, but I'll be adding it to Lala's care package because she's my pumpkin and I love her dearly.

I also finally got around to painting my hand sculpted Poisoner statue: her hands full of morning glory, poppy pod and datura pod, snake and skull at her feet- trumpet flower and amanita growing from her dress. She didn't turn out perfect but I'm content with my creation. She can be seen on my facebook page: Ivy On the Path. I also finished my copper leaf clay Hekate altar statue (above) done in two tones of copper leaf- a reddish one for her dress and solar/star crown (she is after-all the night-wandering daughter of starry-eyed Asteria) and pale copper for herself and snakes. Lastly, she holds three keys; having dominion on earth, the heavens and the underworld) and I'm thankful to everyone who helped me with the concept- especially Mark, Keri, Carol and Missa. I'm also happy to say that the success of the design has gotten me a few commissions in my circle of hags for their own personal Hekate cult statues- I'm working on a design for Hekate Nyktipolos for V and for Nekuya, a Bee Queen spirit statue honoring the spirit of those witches, spirits and souls who work the magic of the bee (in her hands she holds a jug of mead and a hive, she stands on a honey comb and she is positively infested with worker bees. I love doing folk-art for friends, those who know me well know that I take my sweet time and do only what I like, which is why I'm not in business with my art lol, but when I do take commissions, I'm happy to be of service.

Tags: park square theatre  magic spells and charms  pell fertility  pagan origins of christm  for imbolc  religion and science ru  heal our earth