Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

A Day Off To Enjoy Autumn


A Day Off To Enjoy Autumn
Merry Meet :)))

I took the day off to enjoy Autumn with my children yesterday. It was beautiful. I love when fall comes and the air turns crisp, and the colors get so vibrant when the sun hits the leaves on the trees. It's just magickal to me. The smells of autumn as well. :) In my opinion none can beat them. The smell of the fires burning in the homes, and home cooking, and apples, and that fresh air.

So my little ones and I went to get pumpkins yesterday. We went to several farms looking for the perfect pumpkins. They even took a haunted trainride at one of the farms. It was a little train the farmers had built over a tracter. The kids loved it. It wasn't too scary, and the ride featured a lot of characters from their favorite shows. There is nothing better then watching your kids run about with rosy cheeks and big smiles on their faces. We each chose a pumpkin to bring home. My son chose a white one, the rest are orange.

To make our day even better we finally got a new couch. We have been needing a new couch for quite some time now. Our old one was over 10 years old and really falling apart. We got a four piece leather sectional that has a chase lounge on the end. I'm sitting on it right now as I write to you. It's a higher sofa so I am sitting next to the window in the front of my house watching the son light up all the different colors of the mountain. It's absolutely beautiful.

We also decorated for Samhain/Halloween this weekend. So my house is filled with orange lights and all sorts of decorations. Add to it some apple and pumpkin scented castles and you have a happy girl over here. :)))))

Hope all of you are doing well as well. Did you get your pumpkins yet? How are you decorating this year.

Love and Blessings to You All,

Jasmeine Moonsong



Tags: 20 disturbing facts  pagan week  modern grimoire  a course in astral travel  triskele  what are cargo cult