Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Death Card Design


Death Card Design
We recently had the death card as our card of the week for tarot week which sparked some creative thinking for me. I want to know for all of you out there creating your own decks; What imagery speaks to you for this card? When making your death card, will you go traditional skeleton/death or is there Also I have a good idea for my magician card for my tarot deck I am working on and recently one of the communities gave me food for thought for my Death/Rebirth card.

I am going to call it Rebirth as that speaks more to me and I feel encompasses more of the meaning of the card, but I had thought of only putting a phoenix on the card to symbolize death and rebirth, reincarnation sort of thing, but I think now I am going to mix the phoenix with the washer at the ford type of image ( old crone with bloody hands washing blood soaked cloths, there is a legend that if you see this women along a river it symbolizes your death.

) I need to look more into the imagery, but I have heard this legend before and it is an interesting concept to me for imagery. I like the idea anyway, sort of a fated to be kind of thing in that there is no stopping it, but it isn't exactly just an end it is also a begging what with the phoenix imagery.

It makes me excited about the deck all over again, I just have to get off my butt and start drawing out more of the cards to be water-colored so that I can get to this card. I also have to research some more about they imagery and see if it is a good fit, but I can see the card in my head, which before I couldn't so I think that is a good thing and worth exploring.

Tags: the east african revival  a sacerdotisa  yoga for men london  mideast map israel  good versus evil conscience  all personal life is