Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

The Fairies Are Back


The Fairies Are Back
For several weeks (okay, months) now, I've been struggling with trying to figure out exactly how to put all of my "Pagan home-schooling ideas" (swarming around in my head and written on scattered notes through the house) into wise and meaningful "Lessons" - not only for my own grand-children but for my readers and their families, too. There are dozens of things I want to share, through my (sadly-neglected) Pagan Homeschooling Blog, THE MOONLIT GROVE, to help others who are finding a drastic shortage of useful Pagan-based material for teaching their children.

"And then..."

I received an email from John Gallagher (of Learning Herbs) and realized I've been approaching this all wrong - trying to make this "much more difficult" than it really is! While I've been tackling this project as if I'll have to write "entire text Here is a FREE ACTIVITY PACK for you and your kids to start with right away (as shown in the image below). To view the "Fairy Film Festival" and learn more about HERB FAIRIES, just click here.

"Known in the Pagan Community as the "Green Witch", POLLY TASKEY is descended from Mary Bradbury (Perkins). She shares her interests through the PAGAN BY DESIGN BLOG and MESSAGE BOARDS. If reprinted, this byline and links shown here must be included."

Tags: lucid dreamer  changing declaration life prayer  t julia of carthage  satanic black magic  pring fling 68  magical amulet  toys magic cabin dolls pretend play