Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Pdlman


Pdlman

Profile URL:

More about me: I am a good soul with a good heart. I live a simple, graceful, and playful life. I take care of myself my body, spirit, and mind, and that is the focus of my work as well. I am a calm, grounded man. Kind, intellectual, amorous, and responsible. I am in employment and in good physical shape. I am insightful and meditative by natural world. I enjoy creating, singing, writing, art as well as creating moments. If you have empathy for mankind and you are a loving person, then we will have a soulful and conscious connection. I am seeking a cultured caring partner for mutual understanding rest of life and make it more fun and spiritual satisfaction. I have been fortunate enough to have sold and had some of these creations published.
I am fascinated and optimistic of get-together that spiritual, loving associate for a long term relationship.
I respect and admire all wisdom and religion.

I look for a woman



Tags: what is interfaith dialogue  wicca white magic spells  america five hundred in world year  spells for beginners find  my mastercode  ancient sheepfold