Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Witchessentials Digest Number 2812


Witchessentials Digest Number 2812

Witch Essentials

MESSAGES IN THIS DIGEST (4 MESSAGES)

1. a call to Obatala From: kalimir 2. Invocation to Athena From: kalimir 3a. Re: Horus the Shining One From: Kalimir 4. Bast and Sekhmet the Eyes of Ra From: kalimir View All Topics Create New Topic

MESSAGES


1.

A CALL TO OBATALA


POSTED BY: "KALIMIR" JAI MA KALI@YAHOO.COM JAI MA KALI

Thu Mar 3, 2011 7:58 am (PST)

This is not a traditional call. this is something I wrote while thinking of this great Orisha.

Obatala, I call you oh Orisha of light, clothed in white.

You who are brilliant as the sun in the brightest sky and bright as the moon on the darkest night. Pure and without spot, I call you mighty Orisha. I invoke, stir, and summon, and conjure you. Be here, oh pure Orisha of art. Hail and welcome! Ashe.

By Kalimir


Back to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (1) 2.

INVOCATION TO ATHENA


POSTED BY: "KALIMIR" JAI MA KALI@YAHOO.COM JAI MA KALI

Thu Mar 3, 2011 7:58 am (PST)

Oh Athena, great and wise,

Oh Athena, jewel of the mind

Lady of the spear and the shield


guard my mind, let it not wander away

Oh Athena, let me excel!

I ponder you with greatness and fill my mind with wisdom.

As sure as you are, I will live with my head held high and live with dignity and grace.

Inspire my mind, my heart and my hand,

to think with greatness, live with courage and be a bard of inspiration.

Send your bird of wisdom to me and let me declare with pride that: that Athena is in me, so I am truly wise.

By Kalimir


Back to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (1) 3a.

RE: HORUS THE SHINING ONE

POSTED BY: "KALIMIR" JAI MA KALI@YAHOO.COM JAI MA KALI

Thu Mar 3, 2011 7:59 am (PST)

Thanks. I was in trance to Horus when I received this call to him. Luckily I had a recorder. I wrote down the invocation word for word.

I intend to shre more invoctions and rituals later.

Blesses be


Jai ma

Kalimir


Jai ma kali.

On Mar 3, 2011 12:51 AM, Blackbird blackbird 61@yahoo.com wrote:

Thankyou much for these lovely posts, especially this one, you paint

such a beautifal word picture I can all but see it in my own minds eye,

and visualization has always been my short leg, still just beautifal

Thankyou. BB.

- In Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "kalimir" jai ma kali@...

wrote:

Horus the Bright One


Horus the Beautiful One

Divine Child, who sits upon his throne.

Hear me Horus, oh Golden Child

The powers of regeneration and llife are yours


You are the illunination of the sun

The child who sits upon his throne.

Hail to you, all nature hails to you.

Oh, Divine Child, Horus enlighten me

guide my path with your light

make me shine with your brillance

help me teach others

Let me be a sun upon the Earth


Horus the Divine One

Horus the Shining One


Be with me and guide me

Be with me in guiding others


Oh Horus the Shining One, I call you.

Author's Notes: by Kalimir

I received this one during a ritual to Horus. Luckily I recorded the

ritual as I

went into a deep deep trance and this is what came out of my mouth. I

copied

down word for word. I am a priestess of Isis and the aspect that chose

me was a

solar Isis; Isis Re the feminine Re. Horus the Shining one is of course

her son.

I saw him as a human child on a solid gold throne in a solid gold room.

In the


trance I mentioned there were many inds of jewels near him. As nice as

they were

my interest was in Horus and so I went to him and never laid one finger

on the

treasure.

by Kalimir

Back to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (3) 4.

BAST AND SEKHMET THE EYES OF RA


POSTED BY: "KALIMIR" JAI MA KALI@YAHOO.COM JAI MA KALI

Thu Mar 3, 2011 8:00 am (PST)

Sekhmet, Bast, Eyes of Ra. Shine your light upon my soul. I reveal myself to the Divine Ones. Ra, Ra, continous sun, shine your light on me. Turn my path of darkness to a golden road. Prep me, oh Divine Ones as your priestess. Show me your ways. Let my eyes be of Bast. Let my eyes be of Sekhmet. Let my eyes be the eyes of Ra. Your magic I seek. Show me the golden path. Quench my thirst! Ra bring me to paradise. For without God there is only hell. Let the Goddess be my inspiration. Let God be my savious. Let the Divine cat show me the way...Heaven on Earth and heaven in my heart. To thee I sing the name of Bast and Sekhmet.

Baaaaaaaaassssssssst,

Sssssssskkkkkkkhhhhhhmmmt!

Amen Ra


By Kalimir

Back to top Reply to sender Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity

* 10 New Members
* 1 New Files

Visit Your Group New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site


in Yahoo! Search. Yahoo! Groups

Dog Group


Connect and share with

dog owners like you Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Bi-polar disorder

Find support Need to Reply?



Tags: playing tricks on me  werewolves tale  ects of shia  pagan blog project 2012  autumnal equinox pagan  black magic and spells  thorns thorns mediafire