Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Domestic Goddess Mini Album


Domestic Goddess Mini Album
This post will be a two part series. First, I give you the finished project...

I made this with a new fold that I was playing around with. I am not sure what to call the new fold though. I am going to have to think about it! Anyway, the book is 8x6"! It's huge...and it holds a ton of space for journaling and tags.

I made the red ribbon rose, and used a pearl bead in the center. I made the white flower from three different sized doilies from Little Yellow Bicycle that I inked with Tim Holtz distressing inks. The leaves are from 7 Gypsies, the small flowers are from Recollections. The big metal butterfly is from Blue Moon Beads, as is the birdcage charm in the top photo. I used 7 Gypsies charms and the key is Tattered Angels. I used Martha Stewart punches throughout the book. The papers are from Bazzill and Graphic 45's Domestic Goddess line.

First page of the book. Each page has two pockets on the surface, and there is a middle pocket as well, which means that every page houses 5 And the next. I used different papers throughout.

This tag has a lift-up ribbon to show more photo space.

I made another pocket on this tag, and put the pictures in them.

This tag has a collage of things creating another pocket with another tag in it.

I used an accordion type binding for this. You could do whatever binding you chose. In the next post, I will show you how to make each page. What do you think?

Stay crafty, my friends!




Credit: http://pagan-space.blogspot.com