Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

One Deck Wonder Thoth


One Deck Wonder Thoth
I have been playing around with the Thoth Tarot for three weeks now, so I have decided to commit to a One Deck Wonder with it. The One Deck Wonder is a concept from Aeclectic Tarot. It's just a promise to yourself to use one deck only for a while, to get to know it better. I have developed a bit of fascination with this deck, and so I figured I might as well make a commitment:

1. I will use the Thoth Tarot exclusively, Imbolc - Vernal Equinox (1 Feb - 20 Mar) 2013.

2. I will refer to Lon Milo DuQuette's



Tags: calling the quarters casting  imbolc pagan  christian counseling service  by the inquisition  egyptian god amen  adf ritual  pagans tonight d 2013