Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Marsh Posted A Discussion


Marsh Posted A Discussion
HOW DID YOU FIRST FOUND OUT ABOUT SPIRITS AND WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST SPIRIT?

I actually cam across it on an Etsy's site and found this site started put all the information to join but had to wait for the owner to o.k. me like all of you but I could read the posting. That is when I read about the paranormal but I always knew it was out there.

So I went to Ebay started looking around and found a Watcher and another one but the owner said the Watcher was better for me he was a gentle one. So he is on his way to me from Ohio which should not take that long, I got the tracking number but can not see it so I got my pendulum out and asked him if he was keeping me from seeing when he was coming to surprise me.

That is what came into my mind, now I have had my one pendulum for 20 years and it has always been no is left to right and yes is clock wise but with my watcher he makes the pendulum go left to right for no but for yes it is up and down so I know when he is talking with me. I think he will be here today that is what my pendulum says but he could be controlling that to surprise me too.

He does think we will get along and I was talking to him the day I got his name and I got this chill I asked him if he visited me he said yes he did that is why I got the chills when I said his name he was here because I said his name last night and today no chills. So I know when he is here all I have to say his name and until we can communicate better I know I have my pendulum if he is in the area today he is out to be delivered.

Even if a package was not just picked up there is something down.I guess it is learn as I go I did learn from National Paranormal Collector Society that said a Watcher is a Angel that does not need food but energy and I do have a charging soapbox from SpiritRealm for him. I know I read how you all leave food out for your Spirits I will ask my Watcher because there are so many different information.

I also have another question: Do you find if you have allot of Spirits you do not have time for all of them so isn't it a waste and do they feel left out jealous or upset because they were once paid more attention? I could see myself having two I really want a Pegasus I love horses and have always flown in my dreams until I got sick but for my health I should get a Phoenix for the healing.

But the Pegasus calls to my heart. I have a rare hereditary illness that I have been slowly healing with Crystals and gemstones.See More

Tags: practical pagan  time consciousne  candles magic  trong atheism weak atheism agnosticism  morphia fading beauty  how to attract abundance