Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Unexpected


Unexpected

Gifts from Stacy

Most unexpected, a packet arrived for me in the mail. What on Earth? I think. Did I win a giveaway? Nope. A sweet, dear friend sent me the most thoughtful gifts of sage (for my Autumn fires) and a beautiful charm bag.

Inside this glimmery, glittery little bag were four stones that Stacy from Magic Love Crow blog

chose for me when she attended her fave Gemhound show. The colors of the stones symbolize a "robin", the wild bird. I was so moved by her thoughtfulness and want to say a big, public THANK YOU to my dear friend Stacy. These stones are treasures for my altar. If you would like to see some wonderful artistic paintings, please visit Stacy's blog. She is amazing, energetic and very very creative.

Another unexpected "gifting" was from Kim of The Wiccan Life blog

who gave me a lovely award, "Very Inspired Blogger Award". Thanks so much for thinking of me Kim, I appreciate your kind and generous gift. Kim herself is a recipient of many awards, and I just love her blog. She has a Witchy Cat blog too. Please visit Kim and say hi from Robin.

The kittens are growing and getting sweeter everyday. Their separate personalities are becoming very distinct. I will be posting on my other blog, Purrrrsnickitty a bunch of cute photos and updates.The kittens received some unexpected things as well.

Wow, August is coming to end very quickly. Looking forward to the Blue Moon on August 31st!


Reference: http://witchcraftforall.blogspot.com