Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Review: The Cosmic Tarot


Review The Cosmic Tarot
The Cosmic Tarot is a deck that I found this year, created by Norbert Losche. He is a self-taught artist that currently lives in Germany. The first Cosmic Tarot was published in 1986.

I have been using the Waite-Smith deck for a few years now, and I had come to depend on it's symbolism and meanings for me. So when i discovered the Cosmic Tarot, it took me quite a few readings before it started to 'speak' to me in it's own language of symbolism. The deck is 78 cards, with a LWB [little white book]. The book has basic meanings, but there is also a supplementary book that was published for this deck : The Cosmic Tarot: Signposts Along the Path, From Laura E. Clarson. I like this deck, and I may eventually get this book so that I can enjoy this deck even more!

The artist created the art for these cards using ink and pastels, so they have a soft and dreamy look. The images on the cards were inspired by some actors and actresses, like Greta Garbo, Clark Gable and Rita Hayworth. This deck is smaller in size than the Waite-Smith and it is easy to handle. These cards are very detailed and the figures, the faces and hands are all beautifully rendered, something that I appreciate from a realistic, artist style deck.

Why I love this deck


With my experience in tarot reading, I found that its only a matter of reading style when using this deck. Some elements from this deck were inspired by the Waite-Smith, and other parts of it are inspired by the imagery of the Thoth; but the artwork is generally in a modern setting, with modern figures and scenes, and I like this. It's a different style than the traditional WS deck, because the colors are more vibrant and there is much more detail to be enchanted with while reading. The symbolism of this deck took me a while to understand, but now that I've read with it for so long, I have been very happy with the results, and I use it often when I am ready to discover the message within the Cosmic Tarot Deck.

I am reading tarot by email. Replies are 24 hours or less. Visit my Tarot Page for more information.

Tags: voodoo love spells that work free  no qualifications to love  married and seeking woman seeking same  meanings for different colour  open lines curses  magic spells work