Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

A Little More Beltane For Us All To Enjoy


A Little More Beltane For Us All To Enjoy
Hello Blog Friends...

I am still a bit out of sorts after my excursions yesterday. For some reason, I thought I was going to be able to come home from the funeral, activities; and still have plenty of energy to carry on with my Beltane Weekend plans. I just didn't have as much in me as I thought. So, I am taking it easy. In my spirit I am celebrating...but my body just won't co-operate! Ha! My mind is too muddled to write much from the heart right now; so I will share something else instead. This comes from Circle Sanctuary; and has a whole slew of correspondences to follow. I will share those with you tomorrow; so it isn't so looong!

* Beltane *

Also known as May Eve, May Day, and Walpurgis Night, happens at the beginning of May. It celebrates the height of Spring and the flowering of life. The Goddess manifests as the May Queen and Flora. The God emerges as the May King and Jack in the Green. The danced Maypole represents Their unity, with the pole itself being the God and the ribbons that encompass it, the Goddess. Colors are the Rainbow spectrum. Beltane is a festival of flowers, fertility, sensuality, and delight.

Prepare a May basket by filling it with flowers and goodwill and then give it to someone in need of healing and caring, such as a shut-in or elderly friend. Form a wreath of freshly picked flowers, wear it in your hair, and feel yourself radiating joy and beauty. Dress in bright colors. Dance the Maypole and feel yourself balancing the Divine Female and Male within. On May Eve, bless your garden in the old way by making love with your lover in it. Make a wish as you jump a bonfire or candle flame for good luck. Welcome in the May at dawn with singing and dancing.

*Written By: Circle Sanctuary



Tags: you dont know jack shit  prediction psychic usa  the i am discourse  idiocy never  daat torah  literature point of view power point