Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Witches In Fiction Winner


Witches In Fiction Winner And The 5Th Wicked Darling Guests Digest
Today's winner is..."WANDA F from Paranormal Perfect.Enjoy your copy of Beltane" by Erin O'Riordan.I'll forward your email to the author.Congrats, my Wicked Darling!

5TH WICKED DARLING GUESTS' DIGEST (Apr 17th)

* A College Girl's Days - "Trust" comes in many forms and sometimes takes nine months to show its fruits. Oh, and I've been rightfully accused of enticing witchy fiction, and I love it!
* Bewitching Names - Anyone with the name Sabrina out there? Does anyone make the "Oh, just like Sabrina the Teenage Witch!" remark to you? And isn't Alizon a really fun variation of the better known Alison? Is your name spelled in an uncommon way?

TODAY'S GIVEAWAY (April 18th)

* "Witch Hunt" by Devin O'Branagan produces heart shaking effects-at least it did for me. Have you ever looked for a fictional book that shows you witchy lore, history through a thrilling plot? Well, my luvs, this is it. And you have the chance to get all this goodness for free. Go check out the giveaway.

I really like this pic of Leigh (and her earrings!).

TODAY'S POST (April 18th)

* This was a difficult one to write... it took me a couple of days. No; not that I revised it a lot. As terrible as this might sound, I don't revise my blog posts. I've told myself that I'll let them out as they come, and then a few months before the end of the witchy year (October) I'll revise the entire blog to correct typos and see how my mind and heart have changed over the months. Today's post took so many days to write because every time I started I got emotional; even last night, right before posting, I got emotional while sharing the occurrence to my Piano Man. Yes, Real Stories I Wish Were JUST Witchy Fiction, are tough to write and digest.

"Witch Burning" by Granat Olga

Share



Tags: craft one path solitary wicca witch  love without passion is dreary passion without love is horrific  the i am discourse  elf-dedication ritual  flawed theology at jesuit  how to attract a lover  learning the psychic ways