Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

The Witch Garden Potting Shed


The Witch Garden Potting Shed
I baked a loaf of cheddar bread and two loaves of sour dough and then headed out to get the potting shed ready for the season.

Click on all the pics for a better look. I built this into the hillside so it stays rather cool.

It has dutch doors.

I lined the walls with peg board.

The floor is made of brick and set in sand and stone so you can literally hose it down if need be and it will just drain into the foundation.

I decorated the upper rear shelf with framed dried flowers and herbs.

The potting table is made from cedar.

My floppy straw witch vintage gardening hat.

Metal shelves hold candles and gardening gloves. "S" hooks hold tools.

The door is surrounded by lights covered with silk Chinese lanterns pods.

I have a 4 season spigot which flows into a very deep custom made copper sink.

I added copper to the top of the counter next to the sink.

A pentagram rug I bought in Salem.

This sink is great. I had a roofer build the sink for me. It accommodates large watering cans.

More framed dried herbs and some really cool candles sit below the Green Man.

One corner of the counter holds gardening




Source: http://way-of-witch.blogspot.com