Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

A Return Home


A Return Home
So I haven't published a entry on my blog since February 28th. Wow that is a long time with no entry. A lot has happened to me in that time I will admit. I have returned to Indiana from Florida being the biggest thing. I have started a new Circle here in Indy with old friends and have taken some stock of my life. So where do I start with returning to this blog. I think I am going to start with what is important in my life right now, and that is a return to my roots in Wicca and Paganism. The picture you see on the left is of one of the most important people to me in all of my journey through Wicca and Life. He is no one famous, yet he was and still remains a hero to me. His name is Lee he was my friend, Priest, sons first Godfather, teacher, role model, and many other things. He left us for the summerland some 16 years ago via a accident in a car. Not a day goes by I don't think of him in some way. Now why am I sharing this with you all? Because as I return to my roots and my home in Wicca and Paganism I am looking for what matter the most to me. Lee taught me many things, about being a man and a Pagan. But what I learned the most from him is how to build community that works. Since I have come full circle and returned to my home I am looking forward to doing just that. So in the days and weeks to come I will be back bloging again. Don't worry I will still have some irreverent things to say, and try to bring a little humor to this blog I will also bring back weekly news review for Pagan news, but I am also looking forward to building community with you my readers and those I share this Path with in the city I live. Tomorrow there is a Pagan Picnic in the city which I will be attending and will report back here on in my own style I have a few blog topics in mind as well and look forward to try and start getting them out again.

BB,

Afee



Tags: marie laveau new orleans voodoo queen  rosicrucian and golden dawn  the eight sabbats of wicca  watch exorcism of emily rose  the ritual magic manual  magick spell casting  witchcraft store