Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Tarot Tuesday


Tarot Tuesday
I haven't been feeling well since last night, so my post today will be short. Today I did a 5 card spread asking about a friendship that I happen to be dancing around picking up again. These were the cards in order:

3 of Pentacles (R); The Empress; The Sun; The Hierophant (R); Death

This person was a part of my life before I met my husband. In fact, we used to date. The final card, death, is my advice. I need to break away from this person. It's only going to lead to disaster, most likely for my marriage. Deep down, I know that the intentions this man has for me are not really for friendship. He wants me back and I must let him go. The Death card does not always mean "killing" or harm. In this set of cards, I take it to me the letting go of my past. This man is from there and there he must stay.

Tags: robert the evil doll  ritual for common sense  black magic voodoo  tuesday pagan origin  ufology who lands first  how to attract abundance  weird state law