Pagan Wiccan

Welcome

Here you can explore information about the Witch, Wiccan and Pagan lifestyles. Learn about Pagan holidays, moon phases, animal guides,candle magic, healing herbs and more, then find the books, jewelry and magical supplies you need. We have no content which would be considered of an offensive nature by those of open mind. If you have concerns in this regard, please review our site prior to allowing your children or teenagers to visit. May The God and Goddess Bless You on Your Journey!

Review: Spark Elemental


Review Spark Elemental 2
SPARK (ELEMENTAL #2) by Brigid KemmererPUBLICATION DATE: August 22nd 2012GENRE: YA ParanormalPAGES: 345GOODREADS SUMMARY "Gabriel Merrick plays with fire. Literally. Sometimes he can even control it. And sometimes he can't. Gabriel has always had his brothers to rely on, especially his twin, Nick. But when an arsonist starts wreaking havoc on their town, all the signs point to Gabriel.

Only he's not doing it. And no one seems to believe him. Except a shy sophomore named Layne, a brainiac who dresses in turtlenecks and jeans and keeps him totally off balance. Because Layne has a few secrets of her own..." For some unknown reason Mrs. Kemmerer is so good at making me go speechless, right before I have to type out a review.

She was the first to do so and is still doing it now. Congrats on making an reviewer go quiet Mrs. Kemmerer, haha! I have thoughts of what to say but how to say it I have no idea how to put them into a review. So, here I go at trying without rambling. I am fully immersed in this world she has created!

It has wrapped me up and has yet to let me go as I am dying to read the next one, Spirit. The story telling, it flows. The character development, it's magical as you become a part of the characters yourself. And the pacing is just right with the romance, you get sucked in even if you aren't a hopeless romantic like myself.

Gabriel is my favorite!




Credit: http://witch-selena.blogspot.com